Part-24 ~Unforeseen~

-

*hit* *hit*

Yoongi groaned because of the continuous beating but didn't falter to spill the truth.
"Say bast*rd! Where is Taehyung!!!?" Bogum snarled.
"As if you don't know--" Yoongi started nonchalantly and received a hard punch on his face. 
"Fxck!" Yoongi cursed.
"What is he talking about, Bogum? Do you know somet---" King Kim asked but got interrupted by Bogum, "NO! I mean how would I know, King. He's just bluffing. Guards, beat him until the truth comes out from his mouth!" 

And Bogum with King Kim left.

"Fxcker." Yoongi mumbled rolling his eyes at fading figure Bogum. 
One of the guard was about to hit Yoongi again, "Hit me once again and watch me showing you hell." Yoongi warned. The guard hesitantly stepped back.
"He's tied up---" 
"Not anymore." Yoongi smirked showing his now unlocked hands. 

"Hey! Lock his hands or he will run away!" One of the guards said to the other.
"I ain't running away, you scary dude. I won't." 
I am waiting here for Jeongguk.
Yoongi thought to himself.
----

Flashback to Jeongguk and Yoongi's phone call conversation-

As Yoongi heard clack sound, he bid goodbye to Jeongguk and keenly started walking towards the sound.
In no time, he saw dozens of soldiers-- royal guards dashed into his house, pulling out there gun aiming at Yoongi.
"What the fxck!?" Yoongi was puzzled yet not unknown that why they were there.

"You made us wander around the whole country. Now time to take you to give you a very warm reception." One of the guard said and soon Yoongi blacked out. 

-flashback end-
----

"Why are you sending food for him? Is he your acquaintance or something??" King Kim asked Bogum.
"No King. It's just who knows he will spill the truth after this." Oh that's so stupid of Prince Bogum. Lol.

King Kim just rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, so what about Taehyung? Got any information about him yet?" King Kim questioned.

"I hired few hackers who will soon find out where Tae-- Prince Taehyung is." Bogum replied.

"Is he alone?" 
Ugh! This dude questions a lot. 

"No." Bogum simply replied but he was fuming inside.

"What!? He is with someone?"
"He is with someone. A goon. Here take a look." Bogum said showing some pictures to King Kim.
The pictures Jeongguk sent to Yoongi-- of him and Taehyung, that Yoongi asked for.

"WHAT THE FXCK!" King Kim burst out of anger at seeing Taehyung's pictures with Jeongguk, not so decent ones. 

A picture where Taehyung was wearing a sheer white shirt and was sitting on Jeongguk's lap.

In the second picture, they were kissing while standing near the balcony.

"What the actual fxck is this?!??! How didn't I know that he ran away for this!!! Bogum, where is he?!! I want you to find him very soon or--" King Kim made a face at Bogum and Bogum just nodded.

---

"What happened Gukkie? You are looking umm kinda stressed. Everything ok?" Taehyung asked, walking behind the couch where Jeongguk was sitting.
"I don't know. Yoongi hyung declined the call yesterday in haste and now he isn't picking up." Jeongguk said and sighed as Taehyung was massaging his forehead.
"Don't worry Gukkie. He must be busy or maybe got some work. Yeah." Taehyung.
Jeongguk just nodded his head.

Taehyung was going to take a step towards the kitchen but Jeongguk called him.

"Tae." Jeongguk called his name and Taehyung always loved how beautiful it sounds from Jeongguk.
"Yes Gukkie." Taehyung replied. Both were staring at each other.
"GET ready at 7. We will go for dinner." Jeongguk said and wink.

Taehyung laughed shyly, "Ok." 

They were going to each other's embrace but heard loud knocks.

"I will see." Jeongguk said and walked down to open the door.

Few minutes passed but Taehyung didn't see Jeongguk coming up. He knit his eyebrows in confusion and thought of checking.

"Gukkie, who's here---" 

As soon as Taehyung reached down, he stilled at his steps.

"F-father." 

He saw his father with Bogum and a bunch of royale guards. 

As he took two-three more steps down, he gasped at seeing Jeongguk.

"Gukkie!" Jeongguk's side of the lips was bleeding.

----

Vote and comment<3