Part-14 ~Your warmth my peace~

-

Two days passes.

Today Jeongguk was going to take Taehyung to a secret place that's away from Seoul. There no one lives or stays-- even Jeongguk is going there after ages, just because of Taehyung.

Because?

Because he felt the urge to protect the prince from the so-called royal life. Also because he's seeing his future with Taehyung. Yes! 

On the way to the secret place. 
"That place isn't so huge but I know you'll like it more than my workplace." Jeongguk said, sitting on the bike, fixing his helmet.
"Are we going on….this?" Taehyung points to the black bike.
Jeongguk nodded.

"I don't know how to sit. What if I fall off?!" Taehyung pout and Jeongguk dramatically pat his heart.

"Come, sit here crossing your legs and hold me. But first, wear the helmet." Jeongguk gave the helmet to Taehyung who was struggling with it.

"Come closer." Jeongguk said and pulled Taehyung towards him by his waist. Taehyung gasped, his cheeks turned red at that but he didn't push Jeongguk's hand away from his waist. 

Jeongguk fixed the helmet and gave his hand support to Taehyung to sit on the bike. Taehyung was about to fall but Jeongguk supported him by holding his hip. Damn! 

"See it wasn't tough!" Jeongguk chuckled.
"Oh it is tough! Didn't you see how I was going to fall?!" Taehyung replied.
"Don't worry! I won't ever let you fall." Jeongguk promised?! Are promises meant to be broken or will this one last?

"Now wrap your arms around my waist or you can hold my shoulders. Waist is safer to hold than shoulders by the way." Jeongguk said and stared at Taehyung through the mirror of the bike.

Taehyung hesitantly leaned to Jeongguk, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jeongguk placed Taehyung's hands on his chest. Both smile at this. 

"Let's go!" Jeongguk announced and start the bike and flew away to the destination with his prince. 

"Oh my God! It's scary yet exciting!!" Taehyung said kinda in a loud voice. Jeongguk just smiled.

Jeongguk was driving the bike neither in too low speed nor too high but high enough. 

"ENJOY THE COLD WAVES!" Jeongguk.

"I'M ENJOYING--"

"NO NOT LIKE THIS. STAND UP!" And Taehyung's eyes widened at that.

"HELL NO!!" Taehyung.

"C'MON! I'M HERE. TRUST ME!!" Jeongguk said and Taehyung hesitantly, slowly slowly stood up with Jeongguk's hold around his hip. 

One of Jeongguk's hands was driving the bike and the other was supporting… securing Taehyung.

"WAAAHHH!!" When the cold waves hit Taehyung's face-- he felt so oddly amazing. 

For straight 15 minutes, Taehyung stood like that, feeling the waves with his arms open. 
After a few moments he plops down on the seat and rests his head on Jeongguk's back. 

"You good?!" Jeongguk asked.

"I loved it! It was so much fun!!" Taehyung excitedly said, feeling the warmth on his cheek. 

Jeongguk is warm. So warm. I love it. Taehyung thought to himself and snuggled into Jeongguk more.
And Jeongguk tightened the hold on Taehyung's waist.

..
.