Part- 32 ~Running away with my prince~

Kindly ignore the mistakes:)

--

Part-1/2

--

"Jeongguk, you are here." Taehyung said in a low tone so that no one could hear them.

"Yes, I am here. Honey lips." Jeongguk replied.

Taehyung: "How have you been?" 

"Can't say, I was fine because you weren't with me" Jeongguk pulled Taehyung more to himself, hugging his waist firmly yet softly. 

"I missed you." Taehyung said and was about to lean on Jeongguk chest but he didn't.

And Jeongguk noticed it. 

"I, so badly, want to take you away from here right now. But--"

Taehyung was looking at Jeongguk and waiting for his answer.

"but?" He asked. 

"But I want that bast@rd, who has been hurting you all this time-- suffer. I want him to be as powerless as I was when he took you away before my eyes. And I could not do anything. I was going nuts. My heart churned when he-- that fxcker hit you. I swear Tae I will throw him behind the bars. Only after beating the sh!t out of him. 

I will make him pay for each and every pain he caused to you. 

I will make him pay for every tear that fell from your eyes because of him.

I will make him pay for making you-- us, suffer and long for each other."

Jeongguk stated and wiped away Taehyung's tears.

The light was dim so no one could notice them.

Taehyung and Jeongguk saw Bogum searching for Taehyung.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's eyes and voiced out, "You have waited for me all this time right. Just wait a little more Tae. Just a little more." 

"J-Jeongguk…"

"You won't stay here for one more day. I promise, I will take you with me." Jeongguk cupped Taehyung's face. 

Jeongguk told something to Taehyung that made Taehyung flabbergasted. 

"A-are you for real, Jeongguk?! Do you want me to knock some sense into you?! Do you have any idea what you are talking about?!"

Taehyung exclaimed. 

"I know, I know what I am saying, my love. I know. You have to do what I am saying. Just do this much. Help me, yeah." 

Jeongguk tried making Taehyung understand.

"I w-will d--" Taehyung started but Jeongguk interrupted, stopping Taehyung from saying anything further. 

"Don't you dare say that word, Taehyung. Never use that word for yourself." Now Jeongguk's voice was firm. 

"But the thing you are telling me to do is no less than that." Taehyung said. 

"Are we really fighting right now?" Jeongguk asked.

"I am relying on you, Jeongguk. If you can't arrive on time, your loss." And Taehyung scooted away from Jeongguk, making him smile.

Jeongguk saw Taehyung murmuring something in Hobi's ear, making Hobi's eyes widened.

"When I ask, turn the engine on. And please, I beg. Don't let that non- driver Jackson sit in the driver's seat." Jeongguk said through the ear piece.

He can hear Jackson whining from the other side.

"Don't worry. I am the one who will be driving.

And listen to me carefully, the vehicle will be parked in front of the main door. Run as fast as you can. And if by any chance you will get chased there, Jackson and his gang will handle that. Be careful Jeongguk. Good luck." Yoongi said from the earpiece.

Jeongguk was eagerly waiting for that moment.

--

Now it was the most awaited time for what King Kim and Bogum were eagerly waiting for. 

Bogum was standing with the priest looking at Taehyung who was walking towards him with his so-called father. 

"Here. I am giving you my precious son. Take good care of him." King Kim faked out.

Taehyung cringed at 'precious son'. 

Bogum took Taehyung's hand, and now Taehyung stood beside Bogum.

King Kim went back, standing beside Queen Kim who was puzzled. She thought Jeongguk would take Taehyung but the scene in front of her was different. 

Minutes passed, everyone was waiting for the priest to start the rituals.

King Kim: "Start the ceremony. What are you waiting for?" 

But how was the priest supposed to start? Because he was not the priest but Jackson.

"Y-yes yes I will start. But let the real groom come. Fxcker where are you!!!!" Jackson screamed out of his lungs.

"Here is the real groom!" A voice came from behind that caught everyone's attention.

"There there! There arrived the prince of snow-white! Haha!!" Jackson clapped.

"What the hell is happening?! Who are you?! And how are you here!? Guards! Guards!!!" King Kim shouted. 

"Your guards are not going to come. They are deep asleep." Jeongguk said walking towards Bogum and Taehyung.

"I am here to snatch your son. Guys at the count of three! 1...2...3!! Run!!!" Jeongguk said in a loud voice and dashed towards Taehyung.

Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand in his and held one side of his lover's gown and ran as fast as he could. 

King Kim was about to run after them but God knows from where Queen Kim gained confidence. She kicked the King's ball that made him fall, grunting in pain.

And about Bogum well the priest aka Jackson was holding him. 

--

Vote and comment:)