4 - Breaking

Hey guyssss, this is kinda late, but hey, i'm here sacrificing my Saturday night for ya'll. But seriously, I can't absorb the amount of reads.

Jungkook's pov

Namjoon hyung called me. Taehyung was having a panic attack. He was overreacting, an attention seeker. But there was a part of me that was worried for Taehyung. Our parents were somewhere in the building so I got into my Mercedes. Within a few minutes I reached the street that Namjoon had described as 'close to the alley'. I got out the car, throwing my coat inside before closing the door.

I proceeded to run towards the gap. When I got there I was met by my hyung trying to calm Jin who's back faced me. Namjoon and I locked eyes and he motioned for me to come closer. Jin stood up and turned, the first thing I saw was Jin's face he was trying to stay strong, but he looked like he was going to break.

The second thing I saw was Taehyung's small body. "Jungkook, backseat with Taehyung. I'm driving." Namjoon instructed. I know not to mess with my brother when he's stressed, even if it means I would have to do something I hate. The second Taehyung was transferred to my hands I felt surprised. But there was no time, we sprinted towards the car and it was on the road in two seconds.

It was then that I had time to adm- look at him. He seemed so weak, his body was small yet lean and his face- Taehyung looked like an angel his skin was milky, his nose was chiselled perfectly. His mono and double eyelids complimented each other perfectly. His lips- fuck, the were the prettiest shade of red and full, so kissable-

Shit, he was waking up. Taehyung's eyes fluttered he seemed to be reminded of his thoughts because he buried his face in my chest and began to let his tears falls... this was the first time I had ever seen Kim Taehyung truly break down, his entire body was heaving up and down. I heard sobs that were almost felt painful to hear. Jin had definitely heard because he turned around and softly whispered "hum a song".

So I hummed 'Way back home' by SHAUN. This is one of my favourite feel good songs. I felt Taehyung slow as I hummed. I rested my chin in his hair as I felt him fall asleep on top of me. Then I realised we were back, Namjoon and Jin turned to looked at me, "He's asleep, I can take him in if Jin's fine with it." I whispered. Jin nodded and he got out with my brother.

Namjoon opened the door so I could get Taehyung and myself out. Unfortunately he picked that moment to wake up, the humming trick worked again. I carried him out and noticed that Jin and Namjoon had already explained as much as they could to our parents while they were inside. The parents rushed towards me and softly checked over Taehyung while my Namjoon and Jin tried to calm them down.

"He's exhausted, I think he just needs to sleep for a bit." Namjoon whispered. Surprisingly the adults listened. "We need to go on this trip, so we've decide to go to Los Angeles. We were expecting a bit of retaliation from Tae, but he took it really bad he hasn't really recovered yet." Taehyung's dad said. Recovered from what? .

"Jungkook, try wake him up." Jin told me. I gently shook Taehyung who began to freak out into my chest- again. I sang lowly in his ear, gently carding my fingers through his wavy black locks. Taehyung had calmed down and realised where he was, he slowly slid off my lap and on to the cushioned ok I forgot what It's called but it's like this sofa with no arms that are backed up against the wall in restaurants.

He looked back at us, probably still feeling tired. "Tae, Instead of New York" Jin began, Taehyung looked at him "We're going to Los Angeles."

Yay~ I published this at 11:58 PM- on time. School exams are coming up and I actually got two different vaccines on both of my arms yesterday so I feel like shit :). I was vibing to my playlist and I was listening to Way back home, so yeah. Hope you liked this one. It's a little repetitive but yeah. Also- tysm to the people who read these author notes.

lele~ 😁