11- Do you get Deja Vu

Me too Namjoon, me too... Here's an update- thirteen days before the really important test. By the way- Namjoon's the brunette ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Author's pov

Kim Seokjin and Jeon Namjoon were pretty close. When they met at the Kim-Jeon gathering, they both felt an undeniable sense of Deja vu. 

Namjoon and Jin were rooming together. Jin felt nervous because he definitely found Namjoon attractive and Namjoon himself was ready to spend everything he had on the adorable boy in front of him. The two men were putting their stuff away and looking at each other avoiding even a silver of eye contact.

Namjoon had finished unpacking and was walking past Jin when he tripped over the elder's suitcase and ended up caging the extremely flustered tomato between his strong arms. "I'm so sorry- are you okay Jinnie-"

Namjoon's rant was cut off by Jin turning to face him "Jinnie?". Jin had introduced himself as Seokjin and had never been called that nickname since he was seven. "Wait- Joon?" he asked- staring into Namjoon's hazel eyes.

*flash back*

A small boy stuck out his hand to a four year old Jin who was sitting on the floor and crying on his first day of big school and missing his mum and dad. "What's your name? You can call me Joon." the intelligent little boy stated with a gummy smile- which was missing one tooth. "My name's Jin." Jin said as he wiped his wet cheeks. "I'm going to call you Jinnie."

The two boys were extremely close and spent their days together, talking about everything from Joon's little brother to fried chicken that Jin's mother had bought. Joon had promised that he would take care of Jin. Three years later the duo was sitting on Jin's porch and crying- Joon's family was moving to a very far place called 'Sole'.

*end of flashback*

Now that Jin had gotten a sign- Namjoon looked so similar to his memories of Joon and Namjoon was thinking the same vice versa with Seokjin and his memories Jinnie. Jin was pulled out of his thoughts by Namjoon pulling the two up and hugging Jin. even his hugs feel the same the two boys thought. "17 years later and I found you again." Jin said, voice slighty muffled by Namjoon's shoulder. 

Namjoon pulled out of the hug and cupped Jin's face "I'd like to say it was a team effort." he teased and pressed his forehead against the elder's forehead as the smaller giggled softly.

Both boys spent time catching up on the seventeen years they were separated after going to dinner. Namjoon was surprised to find out that the boy he saw Jin with at their family's gathering was the elder's adopted brother of six years named Taehyung. Jin had told him all about the boy's past which had the elder boy crying and Namjoon feeling equally upset, but focusing on calming the former. 

After Jin was out of the shower, it was nine and because both had slept on the plane, room 207 was a jet lag free zone. Jin was in the Kitchen drinking some water when someone pressed themselves against his body and with their arms wrapped around his waist. Someone being Namjoon of course.

He lifted Jin onto the counter and leaned up to kiss his lips before gently pulling away to see the elder's reaction. Which happed to be leaning in to kiss him again. The brunette kissed Jin's neck, marking his collarbone as the sinful sounds that Jin made fuelled him. 

"I'm going to take care of you Jinnie.".

You can imagine what happened- I'M A MINOR YOU HOES-

The two men lay in bed with Jin inside Namjoon's arms after another shower. As cheesy as it was, the two were admiring each other. The smaller had his head against Namjoon's chest and breathed in his natural scent when the brunette suddenly pulled Jin up to his eye level. "Yeah?".

"Jin, will you be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked nervously. Jin stared at him for a solid ten seconds before kissing him. "I would smack you with my slipper you idiot." he exclaimed. 

"You can't kiss me and then threaten me." Namjoon exclaimed back, looking offended.

"What am I now- A HOOKER?" Jin asked, smacking Namjoon's chest with a weak fist, feeling slightly upset that the brunette might've never even asked him. 

"I just thought you might have done it in the heat of the moment as a mistake that you regret." Namjoon said looking away. At this, Jin's heart melted "No Joon, I was kidding. Nothing with you is something i'll regret unless i'm in the wrong state of mind. Nothing with you was a mistake- even when we were kids." 

"I love you" they both said at the same time.

"And the answer is yes." Jin said with a soft laugh. 

The new couple fell asleep in each others arms and slept peacefully...

That was until Namjoon was woken up by his phone ringing. He only properly woke up when the ringtone ended and looked at Jin. World wide beauty he thought. He admired the boy who was now HIS (still hadn't sunk in). Then his phone started ringing again which scared the poor guy shitless.

This time Jin woke up and Namjoon was ready to scream the heck out of the caller which he recognised as double bunny on the bright screen. This only made Namjoon want to scream more because 1- the boy had woken his baby up, 2- he was probably calling about banana milk and 3- he was Namjoon's brother- literally a pain.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, IF YOU'RE CALLING ABOUT EARLY MORNING BANANA MILK AGAIN-" the brunette yelled into the phone which made Jin beside him laugh.

"Chill hyung, who pissed in your cereal." Jungkook said over the phone, the pure disrespect  Namjoon thought. He heard Taehyung giggle which made Jin smile.

"You woke Jin up, also, i'm not sure if you have realised, but it's actually five thirty, I don't eat cereal and if someone did, it would be you." I answered.

"You're probably right, but Taehyung actually had a night-" Jungkook began, but was promptly cut off.

"WE'RE COMING TAE!" Jin yelled and then Namjoon cut the call giving his boyfriend a quick kiss before throwing on some clothes as he did the same. The two spent a few minutes in the convenience store buying Japchae ingredients because it was Taehyung's favourite before they crashed Taekook's room. 

Ew. I wrote a kissing scene. But anygays- that was your filler. Stay safe. Tomorrow's the last day of the holidays and then I go back into school mode. Have a good rest of your day. 😁

holiday lele~