Chapter 21 - Kids?

cough cough HEY GUYS, YOUR LAZY BESTIE IS BACK!! currently on school holiday high-

Taehyung's pov

I was finally at peace, my eyes were tired and my throat was a bit raw from the crying and screaming  that had gone on today yet I felt happy and calm. My coke and nuggets from macca's laid on a plate along with Jungkook's food as Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon sat on the sofa watching TV. The couple and thruple  were sitting together as Jungkook and I sat in bed eating our food and watching TV along with the others. 

We were currently watching the third episode of Kotaro lives alone.

"Hyung, do you like the idea of having kids?" I asked as Karino walked after Kotaro on the screen. As I watched Karino's character, I realised that despite blaming it on not wanting Kotaro to be kidnapped, he really did care about the cute little boy. 

"There was a time where I hated kids and kids hated me, but these couple of years we've formed some sort of truce and honestly, I think having a kid would be great, but at the end of the day the choice would be for my partner- what about you?" Jungkook replied

"I want to have a kid someday, settling down one day would be amazing." I said, grabbing a handful of Jungkook's fries and snuggling into his side. Jungkook nodded and pressed his lips to my hair, "You'd be a great father someday.". 

I grabbed a fry and laughed "I'm surprised you didn't try to stop me eating your fries". Jungkook chuckled too but turned slighty serious. "You barely eat anyway, I wouldn't even mind if you ate the whole thing.", I smiled and stuck another fry in my mouth. Jungkook playfully bit half the fry off my mouth and I promptly turned into a tomato.

I blushed as he started at me. 'Mwoya' I whispered quietly, looking everywhere except his face.

"Taehyung-ah, you're so beautiful."

hehehehhehehe- 💓💓💓

lele~