6 - The city of angels

How is everyoneee????💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Author's pov

Taehyung was embarrassed and Jungkook had something complicated blocking him from the younger, so the two did the one thing they knew how to do - they proceeded to avoid each other after they got off the plane. The two needed sort out their feelings, things were happening way too fast for anyone to keep up.

Jungkook's pov 

Taehyung ran up to Jimin and I couldn't help but stare at his him. His hair that I was touching literally two minutes ago, his face that I was looking at-

"Jungkook, you have a crush."

"HOLY- YOONGI, STOP SCARING THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

Was he right though? Did I like Taehyung- FUCK Jungkook- you hate him- you hateKim Taehyung. 

The five families made their way to the hotel. It turned out that they had managed to book eight rooms side by side. The five pairs of parents would have a room for each couple. Namjoon and Jin were no doubt together. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok had already decided to room so they could get to know each other better. 

That left me with Taehyung- so FUCKING great! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the room and next to me I could see that Taehyung was doing the same. Why? Because the was a KING SIZED bed. But you probably missed the keyword when I said that- 'a' is singular. What i'm trying to say is that there is only ONE bed. "I'm on the couch." Taehyung claimed. 

I was well aware that Taehyung wanted the bed, but wanted to play it off so we didn't get into a situation. I let it go, Taehyung and I were on strange terms because we'd gone from hating each other to hugging each other, which was really messy. 

We started unpacking our stuff and I heard a phone ring, it took me a few seconds to realise it was Taehyung's phone, he picked it up "Oh, hi hyung... yes hyung I know... okay hyung... bye." 

At first I thought it was a personal matter so I ignored it. But an hour and a half later- I was curious so I asked and then stared at him expectantly. "Jin hyung said we're having dinner in the city so we need to be there by 7:00 and we'll go back when the jetlag hits us." he says as he puts the last few of his clothes away. I quickly glance down at my watch.

"Taehyung..." I whispered slowly, 

"Mmh" he mumbles without looking up.

"It's 7:18." 

His head snapped up and we locked eyes, we both grabbed out jacket and shoes before practically sprinting out the room. We got down stairs to the car park, panting and then I realised I didn't have my keys "Shit.".

"I think you forgot that I drive too." Taehyung smiled which did something to my insides as a tesla key dangled from his finger. We jumped into the car and sped off to the city. I wasn't thinking of much except how my parents would kill me for making a bad impression on Mr and Mrs Kim and probably vice versa with Taehyung judging by his look.

Once they got there, our parents weren't mad, which was pretty shocking,  but the second they saw us together they fucking SMILED- and I was fucking scared of them committing murder on me.

Dinner continued well except for one thing. Taehyung wasn't eating enough. He ordered a side and he only finished that because Jin kept on giving him encouraging looks while talking to Namjoon. I wanted to fuss over him- heck I almost did, but who was I to do that. 

When we finished our parents said they were tired and we could go back. Taehyungs parents took Taehyung's car so Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and I could take Namjoon's car back. As we walked Jin came up to me and whispered "Taehyung pulled four all nighters last week and he only renewed one night of sleep, so make sure he's comfortable. If I find out that you did anything  to him, you're dead.".

When we got back Taehyung didn't seem that tired so he said I could go first. However, when I came out, he was passed out on the bed. "Taehyung, wake up." Taehyung's eyes flutter , but he didn't budge. So instead I grabbed a hoodie and a pair of shorts from his suitcase and said "Atleast change.". Surprisingly, once I came back into the room, Taehyung had changed into the clothes. I shifted his body so we weren't touching and the laid down to sleep.

But I couldn't.

I had my math exam today and I have an assessment block next week where I have assignments due for every subject, so naturally, I come here and waste my time. Also ya'll need to agree that Felix looks hawt with black hair. Check out Thursday's Child, the boys are killing it. I was going to upload a drawing but Wattpad says the photo size on my phone are supported so I need to use my iPad and then upload onto my computer. yeah... Hope you guys are having a good day!!!

~lele