23 - hot chocolate

HI PRETTY PEOPLE

Author's pov

The sun warmly lit the room of sleeping boys, Jungkook wearily opened one eye and slowly pulled his arms away from Taehyung's warm body. Pressing a gentle kiss to the boy's hair, he tucked the sheets around him to stop the cold from getting to the blankets. Grabbing mugs out of the cabinet, Jungkook pulled out the several coffee jars from the pantry.

He prepared everyone's coffee the way they liked it, except Hoseok's orange juice and Tae's hot chocolate. Jungkook wasn't going to make hot chocolate before, but he wanted to make something new for Tae, who'd been drinking too much coffee recently. He found himself putting extra effort into Tae's drink, stirring so there were no lumps at all, making sure the cocoa melted perfectly, pouring the cream into a heart shape- where was this coming from?

Making drinks had always been fun for him. His parents said it was from his time when he worked as a bartender. Namjoon claimed it was from when he had taken eight year old Jungkook to a coffee shop where they did all the fancy pouring. But Jungkook knew it was because he liked the way it made him feel, like there was nothing else, and the euphoric feeling of making something for someone he loved who would praise him for what he made.

It wasn't that he wasn't praised by his parents growing up, but Jungkook wanted to let the people he loved know that he loved them and in return he'd feel happy that they understood. Acts of service, like making them a drink was one of those things. 

Hey guysss, I'm back from holidays and i've been bombarded with assignments- so thats fun ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ). 💖💖💖

lele~