20 - Baby

I caught the flu two days before I was supposed to get the jab (today) lmao 😎, also Taehyung with pink eyeliner is literally beautiful.

Author's pov 

"what..." Taehyung said breathlessly, lips parted as if he couldn't comprehend what he'd been told. His heart pounded, glossy eyes blinking in shock. Jungkook held his gaze refusing to back down although his insides were a panicking mess. "I meant what I said and i'm not sorry." Jungkook said firmly despite wanting nothing but to run over to the boy, apologise and wipe his tears. 

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time, but I thought you would never like me back I thought... I thought you were leading me on." Taehyung whispered, tears silently slipping out of his eyes. Jungkook got up and perched on the side of the bed, pulling Taehyung onto his lap, brushing away the smaller's tears with the pads of his thumbs, tucking the boy's head underneath his chin. "I'm sorry baby." 

Taehyung lifted his face up, lips brushing against Jungkook's mouth.  The older pressed his lips to the younger's, carefully- as if he would break. He gently held Taehyung's neck, pressing their foreheads together.

WEE WOO- really short but I figured you guys were left on a cliff hanger and might come after me with a knife if I didn't give you an update. 💖💖💖

lele~