24 - home again

how are you cuties holding up, author here, i was very busy (i also rely heavily upon excuses to avoid writing) :0.

Author's pov

Taehyung gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek before grabbing a coat that was hung over a chair. Suitcase packing- Taehyung enjoyed it, it was peaceful, like a game of shape shifting Tetris. He was glad they were going home, a lot had happened in America. Jungkook was in the middle of making them coffee as Taehyung lugged the suitcases onto the bed. Fitting the last shirt into his suitcase, something outside caught his eye. 

Something white, falling from the sky onto the balcony. "Jungkook?" Taehyung called, carefully watching the glass sliding doors until another fell down, and then another until at least twenty or so fell at a time. "JUNGKOOK, IT'S SNOWING!" he yelled, jumping over the bed and opening the doors. The little snowflakes flew everywhere and Taehyung stuck his tongue out to catch one (with no such luck). Taehyung turned to see the doors sliding and Jungkook steeping out, a jacket on his shoulder and two mugs in his had. 

Setting the mugs down, he laughed at Taehyung's frosty hair. "Come on baby, you're gonna catch a cold". Draping the jacket over the smaller boy's shoulders, he passed him a mug and took him under the cover as the watched the snow fall. 

Soon, Namjoon and Jin found them outside and saw that there was now snow everywhere. After telling them it was time to leave. Taehyung and Jungkook got into his black mercedes and off to the airport. And then like a fever dream (because indeed Taehyung fell asleep after boarding), they were back home.

This story is a depiction of my fetus writing skills 😎. ALSO, THERES ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT. I REPEAT ONLY TWO CHAPTERS. 💖💖💖