Chapter 22 - sleep

I swear i've been trying to make time for ya'll but i've been so busy these days. But my lifestyle choices have been so healthy these days that i'm actually pretty proud! Anyways- enjoy the chapter, pretty people. 'hey, i didn't really notice before- but you're really pretty, like REALLY really pretty~'

Author's pov

That night, Taehyung slid into Jungkook arms, back against the latter's chest, his body tired but relaxed. The presence of those he loved warming the atmosphere. Soft snores came from the couple on the air mattress as Taehyung lightly traced the tattoos on Jungkook's arms: illuminated by the moon, the raven haired boy softly running his hand on the smaller boy's bandage. 

Taehyung turned around gingerly, facing Jungkook. "Hey," Jungkook whispered, looking into his eyes fondly. Eyes that held the stars. "Hey yourself," Taehyung whispered back, smiling softly. "You look incredible at night." Jungkook shook his head, "No, you look incredible, the night and the moon just compliment you.". Taehyung blushed, his ears turning red which Jungkook found endearing.

"Thankyou," he said pressing his palms to his flushed cheeks. "You always look handsome, but I'd say the sun compliments you too. It makes your hair look a really pretty shade of brown.". Jungkook smiled, "Thanks baby-" oh both boys thought. "Jungkook hyung-", "Taehyung-ah" the spoke at the same time, Jungkook chuckled and Tae let out a soft laugh. "Go ahead, Tae." Jungkook said. "I- I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship yet, I want to get to know you first. I've never looked at you in a nice light if you know what I mean." he told him softly.

"Yeah I know. I think that's a good idea, I'll ask you out one day, but for now i'd rather have no label and spend time with you. But i'd still like to call you pet names if that's okay" He responded. "I'd like that Hyung." and so they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, warm and cozy.

Hey loves- I hope this fluffy chapter was enough to keep you guys happy. I recently quit a bunch of bad habits and I feel so much more free and happy. I know I sound really calm, but don't worry i'm still a crazy lunatic. But I feel that after I stopped seeking out useless distractions I found what I needed and got my life back on track. 💖💖💖. also I DISLOCATED MY MIDDLE KNUCKLE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL :D

lele~