Chapter 12

"I need everyone present later, we'll have a meeting." Karina said and her team nodded. They all left her office except for Winter. Karina smiled at her and motioned her to come closer.

"What's with the smile President?" the raven-haired shook her head at the bewildered Winter.

"If you're going to be my bodyguard again, what about Aeri?" Winter shrugged.

"I don't know. Giselle told me that you really needed a bodyguard, and I was the only she trusted to protect you... I didn't have a choice so yeah, I just agreed with her." Winter said and Karina mouthed an 'o'. After hearing what the blonde said, she realized something.

'so that's why Aeri hugged her yesterday,'

"You saw us? Are you stalking me?" Winter joked, Karina was surprised and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Did I say that out loud?" Winter nodded and gave her a small laugh. Karina couldn't believe herself.

"No, it's okay. By the way, I have an idea." Winter said with her eyes sparkling, Karina couldn't helped but to feel soft at her cuteness.

'no no Karina, stop.. you're straight and you're getting married, okay?'

"What is it?"

"How about Ningning, my roommate, she can be Aeri's personal assistant." Winter said with a hint of excitement on her tone. The raven-haired thought about it for a minute and finally, she agreed.

"Wait here, I'll just call Aeri." Winter nodded and Karina reached for her cellphone inside her pocket. When she finally got it, she contacted Aeri and as usual, she picked up after two rings.

"Hey Rina! I guess you're smiling right now beca-"

"Aeri, you're on loudspeaker..." Giselle couldn't finish her sentence because Karina interrupted her.

"Oh, hehehe, sorry.. so, what's with the call?"

"Meet me here at the office, ASAP," Karina said firmly.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Giselle said and ended the call. Winter was staring at her, Karina noticed it and blushed. She quickly hid her face which made Winter puzzled by her sudden action.

"You alright?" Winter asked worriedly, and Karina just nodded without showing her face. Winter stood up and walked closer to her. Karina could feel her heart beating rapidly. Winter was about to touch Karina but the door suddenly opened.

"Rina! And oh, hello there Winter! I see.. you guys are busy, babye!" Giselle said in a teasing manner. Karina slightly pushed Winter away and glared at the teasing Japanese.

"N-no! Sit your ass down here." Karina stuttered a bit which made Giselle grinned mischievously. Winter stood up and looked at Karina.

"I'll give the two of you some privacy, if you'll excuse me President." Winter said politely as she opened the door and left them alone. Karina kept on glaring at Giselle.

"Stop teasing me you pig." Giselle hummed, pretending to hear nothing. Karina smacked her forehead and Giselle gritted her teeth in pain.

"What was that for! You gay!" Karina was about hit her again but she lifted her arms as a sign of defeat. The raven-hair sighed in relief.

"Stop it Aeri, I'm straight. Forget what I said yesterday."

"Okay, if you said so."

"I called you here because Winter said that she's recommending her roommate to be your personal assistant." Giselle nodded and didn't hesitated at all, which made Karina surprised.