Chapter 15

Karina's POV

Winterbear: Hey, are you already sleeping? I want to talk to you :>

Winter just sent me a message, I felt really really happy, crazy right? After I typed my reply, I quickly sent it to her.

me: Of course, you can talk to me ^^

I was waiting for her reply for over ten minutes, still, no sign of my phone vibrating. Winter must be asleep by now, I should probably go to bed too. I closed my eyes and pushed myself to fall asleep, but I can't.. My mind's still awake, waiting for her reply. I tried to closed my eyes once again, but then my phone vibrated. I hurriedly opened it and it's her reply!

Winterbear: I'm sorry for being an ass this past 5 days. Can you go out with me tomorrow? My treat :>

Winterbear: oh, don't get me wrong. I didn't meant anything else, just a token of my apology :)

I was getting excited when I read that she's asking me out, but when I saw her second message, I frowned. I felt a sudden pang in my chest, and it hurts. I meant nothing to her, I'm just her boss, nothing more, probably less. I lazily typed my reply and sent it to her.

me: sure.

me: btw, can you pick me up?

Pfft, I just wanted to see her, that's why I want her to pick me up. After a minute, Winter replied.

Winterbear: no problem, what time do you want me to pick you up? Send me your address.

Okay, I'm fucking blushing right now. Fuck you Winter for being so sweet and perfect. It's your fault why I'm smiling like a lunatic.

'Maybe I really am crazy for her.'

me: 7 am, I want to spend my day with you..

I was completely shocked when I realized what I just said, fuck, I'm too obvious! If I could just unsent this shit. God, I'm so embarrassed, just bury me now in the ground.

Winterbear: hey, don't be so sweet, I feel guiltier for what I've done ;)

Winterbear: and, your address?

Oh right! I almost forgot.

me: #103 ************, it's Aeri's address.

Winterbear: noted.

Winterbear: I'll see you.

Looks like I'm going to have a peaceful sleep tonight huh, thanks Winter. I'm so excited tomorrow, I really missed her so much. I closed my eyes to fall asleep while I imagined her face.

'My fucking epitome of perfection, Kim Winter.'

-

I woke up early in the morning with a smile plastered on my face. I turned to look at the Japanese sleeping beside me, oh, my cute bestfriend.

"Today's going to be perfect." I stood up and started preparing myself. It's only 5 AM in the morning yet I feel so energetic, gosh, it feels so good to have a Winter in my life.

-

"Aeri! Wake up! You sleeping pig!" I was shaking her body to wake her ass up, but she was just humming. I shook her body harshly which made her groaned in annoyance. She sat up and looked at me, half sleepy.