Chapter 19

Karina's POV

"Yes." Winter said in a serious tone. My world started to fell apart and my heart broke into millions of pieces when I heard her answer. I just stared at her for a second and looked away, trying my best not to cry.

'It's over.'

"Uhmm, I should head back, I need to sleep." I said while sniffing. Winter nodded and waved at me but I just gave her a small smile. When I started walking away from her, my tears started to roll down. It hurts.

"Hey Karina! Wait up!" I kept on walking even if Winter's calling me out loud, I don't wanna see her, for now. I was stopped on my track when I felt her hand on mine. I can feel that she's staring at me.

"What do you want? Lia's going to get angry if she finds out that you're with me." I said while I shoved her hand away.

"So? What about her?" I rolled my eyes, and started walking away from her again but this time, she's following me.

"Hey, I'm asking you." I just ignored but she blocked my way.

"Because both of you like each other, that's why. Can I go now?" I sighed while trying to contain my tears, I can't let her see me crying. Winter chuckled and smiled at me, fuck, don't smile like that, I might cry here.

"I was just joking, chill." Winter said and burst out laughing. I just looked at her in confusion, what? It was all a joke? I glared at her but it didn't stop her from laughing.

"Ha ha funny." I rolled my eyes at her. I'm really annoyed right now so I decided to leave her, but before I could take a step away, she pulled me into a hug. I was shocked.

"Hey, why does it matter to you?" Winter asked but I didn't uttered a word. I'm afraid that I might told her that I like her, I'll be doomed if she find out.

"I don't like her." She said in a serious manner which made me look at her, Winter was staring at me. Hey stop, I might melt.

"Why are you explaining yourself to me?" I said which made her giggled.

"Because.. I saw that you looked so affected." she said which made me surprised. Oh God, am I that too obvious?

"Whatever. So, do you really like her or nah?"

"I told you, I was just joking. I don't like her.. we're just friends." Winter said as she kissed my hand. I blushed at what she did, fuck.. I forgot that I got hurt.

"Can I ask you.." I nodded

"Do you... perhaps... have a crush on me?" Winter was a bit hesitant and I just slapped her arm. If I could just tell you how I really feel. She groaned in pain and glared at me playfully.

"Assuming." I said, half-kidding. Winter rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Okay okay, sorry.. maybe I'm just assuming."

'No, you're not. I really like you.'

I laughed at her long face. She looks so cute, damn. Winter pouted and intertwined our hands.

"I'll walk you to your tent. Let's head back together. Someone's following us..." she said in a serious tone and we walked our way back to the tent. I'm happy.

-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's morning and Karina was not in a good mood because of the sight she's seeing, Lia was clinging onto Winter. Giselle noticed it and whispered something to Ningning.