Chapter 81 - Chapter 90

Chapter 81: Jia Tianlong

At this moment, "Golden Wolf" Jia Tianlong appeared smug. Because of the excitement, his normally pale and gloomy face had a slight flush.

It was no wonder that he had such an expression. After all, the Seven Mysteries Sect was Feral Wolf Gang's archenemy. Under his elaborate scheme, all those who were still alive would fall before him. As the Commander of Feral Wolf Gang, he had the right to be arrogant.

He stood halfway between the base of the mountain and Setting Sun Summit. As it turned out, there were around fifty to sixty red-clothed members of the Feral Wolf Gang's Iron Guard surrounding the sentry post on the border of Seven Mysteries Sect. Jia Tianlong had spent a substantial amount of painstaking effort to meticulously groom his army. Not only were they all highly capable in martial arts, they also had undying loyalty to Jia Tianlong.

He had always regarded this army as a precious asset and would not normally utilize it in ordinary battles. However, at this moment, he brought the entire army with him just to completely intimidate the small and mid-sized gangs that were beginning to stir up trouble. The chiefs of Metal Spear Association and Broken Water Sect, who had been planning to rebel, were forced to obediently listen to his orders.

After all, the smaller gangs did not wish to see Feral Wolf Gang standing alone. They all hoped that the two great powers would forever be in the midst of a struggle, creating cracks in which the smaller gangs could exist.

Jia Tianlong did not have a decisive personality. Had it not been for the fact that Jia Tianlong had kidnapped the children of the gang chiefs as well as promised the smaller gangs a profit for helping the Feral Wolf Gang in this endeavor, the smaller gangs would have changed sides a long time ago.

At this thought, Jia Tianlong involuntarily turned his head back to glance at several of the gang chiefs that were standing nearby.

All of the people present were downcast. Seeing Jia Tianlong gaze towards them, they either glared back at him or avoided looking at him in the face.

Looking at this situation, Jia Tianlong laughed coldly in his heart. Returning his attention to his front, he started thinking of a plan to annex all these small gangs after he took down the Seven Mysteries Sect.

In front of Jia Tianlong, there were close to a thousand men present, all wearing different kinds of clothes and holding different weapons. They attacked the Seven Mysteries Sect's sentry posts like a swarm of bees. Because there was no formation due to the neglect of cooperation between these people, there were a lot of casualties.

However, Jia Tianlong did not care because the people who were currently attacking were not from his Feral Wolf Gang. They were people that belonged to the Metal Spear Association and the Broken Water Sect. In the first place, he did not place any hope in their ability to take over Setting Sun Summit. He only wanted them to waste the sentries' energies, so that his elite troops and crossbows could easily pick off the remaining exhausted sentries.

Thinking of those military-grade rapid-fire crossbows, Jia Tianlong's calm expression revealed a trace of delight.

This time, the Feral Wolf Gang easily gained a winning advantage through the killing machines that were used by the gang's troops.

Otherwise, it would have been impossible to annihilate the opponent's troops. Even if a dozen of the Setting Sun Summit's sentry posts were taken down, the Feral Wolf Gang's troops would suffer a great loss in strength, making it very detrimental for his future plan to annex the smaller gangs.