Chapter 1116 - Chapter 1130

Chapter 1116: The Three-Eyed Demon Beast

Han Li's brows furrowed at the sight of the two metamorphosis stage demon beasts, who were appraising him as if he were easy prey.

It wouldn't be difficult for him to kill these two demon beasts, but he simply didn't want to waste magic power to kill them when he didn't stand to gain anything by doing so.

Thus, he immediately made a hand seal and claps of thunder erupted behind him as a pair of silvery-white wings appeared on his back.

Silver light flashed and he abruptly disappeared.

He was planning to rush past the two demon beasts in order to avoid a battle.

The two demon beasts faltered slightly upon seeing that, but the three-eyed ninth grade monster reacted extremely quickly as it hurriedly yelled, "Where do you think you're going?"

Its head suddenly blurred before turning 180 degrees, thereby allowing it to face directly behind itself. At the same time, piercing black light suddenly radiated from the third demonic eye on its glabella, and a streak of black light shot forth through the air.

The black light suddenly exploded over 200 feet behind the two demon beasts. Amid a flurry of black light, Han Li was forced to relinquish his attempt to flee as he stumbled out of thin air with a shocked expression on his face.

The other green-eyed demon beast burst into raucous laughter upon seeing this as it said, "Haha, don't blame us, kid; blame your luck for running into Brother Wu. Fellow Daoist Wu's Heaven Piercing Eye can dispel all types of teleportation and evasion techniques. Even your Nascent Soul won't be able to escape from us!"

Han Li steadied himself before turning to the two demon beasts with a cold expression as he said, "Oh really? It seems that I should better educate myself. To think that I didn't know of the existence of such an amazing demon beast material. So be it; I didn't want to engage in a battle where I would stand to gain nothing even if I won, but it looks like this won't just be a waste of my time and energy. I'll send you two on your way now."

Even though he had summoned a small silver shield to keep the shockwaves of the explosion at bay in the nick of time, he was still rather disheveled in the aftermath of that attack. After having his attempt to flee thwarted, Han Li finally made up his mind to kill these two pesky beasts.

Just as his voice fell, a silver light flashed behind the green-eyed demon beast. An azure figure emerged before plunging its arm directly toward the demon beast's back.

Right at this moment, the three-eyed demon beast's third demonic eye flashed and it seemed to have sensed something. It immediately let loose a loud roar as it raised an arm into the air. A yellow ring then shot forth from his arm, hurtling directly toward that azure figure.

Han Li harrumphed coldly as 36 small golden swords rushed out of his sleeve amid a ringing sound. The swords transformed into streaks of golden light that were around a foot long each as they swept toward the three-eyed demon beast. He waved his other hand to hurl the yellow monk staff through the air, which swelled to several tens of feet in length in the blink of an eye while hurtling forth amid a peculiar howling sound.

At the same time as the flying swords and monk staff were unleashed, Han Li also opened his mouth to blast a fist-sized ball of purple flames through the air. Meanwhile, the Greatyin Fire Raven on his shoulder spread its wings and transformed into a ball of crimson flames that flew forth like a shooting star.