Chapter 841 - Chapter 850

Chapter 841: First Devil Sighting

When Violet Spirit saw this huge mountain of ice break, she paled and unconsciously turned to look at Han Li.

At the moment, Han Li appeared unperturbed and without a trace of panic. When Violet Spirit saw this, her heart steadied, knowing that he most likely had further methods to protect himself.

But to Violet Spirit's surprise, Han Li didn't make any further use of any magic treasures or techniques. Although the blue ice mountain trembled underneath the boulders and Qi wave, it held steadfast and showed no sign of breaking.

In her delight, Violet Spirit discovered that the mountain of ice wasn't condensed from ordinary glacial Qi; it was far more hardy than one would expect.

After the time it took to finish a cup of tea, the astonishing white wave of Qi eventually finished rushing past them. It rumbled into the distance only to disappear from sight.

Violet Spirit sighed, summoning her embroidered scarf back into her hand from its mist form. She looked at Han Li and puzzlingly asked, "What is that? How could Devilfall Valley possess such a thing?"

Han Li's eyes flickered and he muttered, "I'm not sure. However, there was something strange about the spiritual Qi in the distance. It was extremely chaotic. Could such an astonishing wave of Qi come from a spatial tear instead of a person? However, the wave of Qi was so fearsome that the valley's restrictions weren't able to stop it. Nascent Soul cultivators would be able to deal with it well enough, but if that wave reached the outer valley, those Core formation cultivators would almost certainly perish."

When Violet Spirit heard Han Li, she frowned and also used his spiritual sense to look in the direction that the Qi wave had arrived. She was only able to sense that the spiritual Qi was somewhat abnormal as her spiritual sense wasn't able to reach that far.

"There is something amiss. Brother Han, could it be you plan on investigating the source of this?"

Han Li hesitated for a moment and spoke with a tone of certainty, "Why would I plan on investigating it? Regardless of whether to wave was artificially made or a coincidental explosion, I don't want to look for trouble despite how curious I may be. Let's return back to the outer valley in any case. We've already fulfilled our objective. With this strange occurrence, the Ghost Spirit Sect will most likely be too occupied to find us. It is a good opportunity to leave."

Afterwards, he pointed to the huge shield in front of him and it quickly shrunk before returning into his sleeve.

As for the ice mountain, Han Li pressed his hand against its walls and blue light suddenly shined. It thawed in the blink of an eye and soon, a ball of blue flame entered his palm.

When Violet Spirit saw this, she wore an expression of alarm.

Han Li raised his palm and looked at the ball of blue flame with a trace of satisfaction. This new technique of using the ice flames was something he had comprehended from the world of illusion. Although this was the first time he made use of it, it was done with skill and precision as if having done this several times before, much to Han Li's surprise.

This illustrated that the experiences within the world of illusion weren't born from simple imagination; they were truly understandings of heaven and earth from a higher realm. With that witnessed, he had higher hopes for entering mid Nascent Soul stage.

With a faint smile on his face, he turned to Violet Spirit and thought to say something when light suddenly shined from the horizon behind them to reveal two streaks of light.