CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18

Leaving his room was one of the hardest thing to do.

And looking at him in his state, not remembering a single piece of memory was one of the saddest and painful happenings.

Aalis na sila mamayang gabi dahil iyon ang sabi ni Ma'am Fasaia at para daw mas mapabilis ang pagproseso ng paggaling niya sa ibang bansa.

Nasa kuwarto niya ang mga bata ngayon, hindi na ako sumama o nagpakita dahil baka mas mahirapan akong bitawan siya sa pag-alis nila.

Habang ako ngayon ay nasa kuwarto lang ng mga bata. Parang hindi ko din kasi kaya na harapin ngayon sila lalo na si Vix.

I know na enjoy na enjoy ni Vix ang nangyayari. Imagine her ex has a feelings for her, again. Kahit na pansalamatala o panghabang-buhay.

Tapos dumagdag pa si Papa.

I confirmed na siya nga kasi may peklat iyon sa leeg at meron din iyong nakita ko kanina. Hindi niya ako nakita kasi papalabas siya ng emergency room and when I checked nang mawala siya sa paningin ko, I found out na it's his mistress, giving birth to a baby.

And it hurts so much.

I have a plan talking to him or to his mistress but not today, maybe tomorrow or I don't know.

I can't exactly explain what I'm feeling right now.

It feels like I'll burst any minute caused by the sudden change of direction. It's so sudden that it makes me to be walking but without feeling my legs or foot.

Natutulala at hind mapakali na parang ewan. It's frustrating and at the same time confusing.

Questions were suddenly flying straight my face that I can't even dodge them for my own safety.

An hour passed and the door burst open and Rehan enter with a water bottle on his right hand.

"Tapos na kayo doon?" tanong ko.

Umiling ito at umupo katabi niya, sa kama.

"How's your heart, Ma? I know you like Kuya Achie and seeing him like that hurts you. So I'm asking if are you really okay or just pretending in oder for us to not notice?" mahinang tanong nito pero rinig ko dahil katabi ko lang.

"Ako? Okay naman kayo so I'm okay---"

"No, not that Ma. Are you really okay right now? Seeing you like this hurts me too, Ma. Iyong totoo Ma, no pretending, no hiding the pain you're feeling... Ma, are you okay?"

Akala ko naiyak ko na lahat kanina pero bakit may tumutulo na naman? Ang dami ko ng naluha ka kanina at baka ma-dehydrate ako kakaiyak.

"I'm not...but do I have a choice? None. I need to be okay, I need to be fine for you and your siblings. They're still young and I don't want them experiencing confusion as to what my actions are. I promised to myself that I'll give you four a better life."

"You did, Ma. Look where are we now. Happy and knowledgeable. All thanks to you."

"Hm Hm. But seeing Achie, seeing his eyes without no hint of knowing me, I feel like I've been stabbed a thousand times. His eyes were not like that the last night, his eyes were full of happiness and love. But now, look at him. Look at him, Rehan! He can't remember me! He might not remember me! And that will be the death of mine. He...H-he was the first man who captured me entirely, Rehan. He was the f-first man who made me feel important, worthy and loveable. My Father can't even do that! So for him to look at me like I'm a complete stranger and was like never in his present life, it kills me. It h-hurts, Rehan. It hurts."