getting started

It was the morning of the party and everyone is running round trying to get ready before the guests arrive at 7:00pm. The slaves are cleaning up the hall and putting the final touches on everything, the kitchen is busy with the chefs cooking the food that will be given to the guests at 8:00pm sharp. Midnight is running round the house with Blaze trying to find something good to wear, the twins are laughing at them because they are already dressed in black tuxes, so they have nothing to worry about...or at least they didn’t until Midnight and Blaze dragged them into their separate rooms to help look for something good to wear.

Rick of cause is in his office on the phone talking to the music band, who are going to play here tonight, he’s telling them what time they should come so they can set up, Rick is also planning to order more security seeing as we have all the members of the royal family coming to night. As for me, I’m playing with my teddy bear and purring at Rick’s feet. “I want you to be here and set up by 6:30, ready for the guests at 7:00pm, got it?” master yelled and slammed the phone down. “I hate having parties at my house, it’s so much work!” Rick growled while grabbing my collar and pulling me onto his lap, my teddy forgotten on the floor...I hope he doesn’t get cold or stepped on down there.

“Come on Tazze, let’s get you in the bath and dressed up nicely, stop trying to get the dam bear!” Rick yelled when I tried to get out of his grip to reach my still forgotten teddy. “But...but....he will get cold!” I cried while being carried out the room. “Calm down you can have him after your bath, IF you behave!” Rick once again growled. I stayed quiet until we got to the bathroom attached to masters’ room; “I DONT WANT A BATH!!!” I screamed, trying to run away from the mean water, “well your getting one, if you like it or not” Rick smirked, grabbed my arm, took off my clothes and threw me into the water before chaining me there. “See the waters not that bad, your half wolf so you should love water” Rick smirked and started to wash my hair and clean EVERY part of my body.

After Rick finished torturing me with water, he got me dressed in black com-bats and a dark red t-shirt before he took me to the room that all the children are going to be in for the night. Master dragged me over to the corner that was mostly covered in shadows and chained me to the wall. “Why do I have to be away from the other pets and hidden in shadows?” I whined looking up at Rick with big teary eyes hoping he would move me. “Because 1 I don’t want the other owners to see or touch you, I hate vampires thinking they can touch what’s mine and 2 some of the pets coming are humans and I don’t need you scaring them and causing a problem while the party is going on.” Rick smirked down at me before walking away.

I was left alone for some time before Flame came into the room with a bowl of milk and best of all MY TEDDY!!! “Here, don’t drink the milk all at once; it’s all you’re getting tonight” Flamed growled, he dropped the milk and teddy before storming away. “Don’t mind him, Flames not one for big parties.” Blaze grinned “Do I have to stay here all night, I what to play some more!” I cried. “You have the bear and some milk, I’m sure you can survive the night, remember at the shop? You only had the milk to last the night and that’s only because I took a liking to you.” Blazed winked and walked out once again leaving me on my own. Since no one seemed to be coming back into the room, I decided to play with teddy by throwing him into the air and catching him again. After playing for some time I got bored so I stopped and drank some milk from the bowl before curling up and going to sleep.

A few hours later I started to wake up from a voice calling me from the darkness of sleep “Tazze, Tazze wake up, TAZZE!” I opened my eyes to see Kai leaning on the doorframe: “I would let you sleep more but the party will be starting soon and we don’t trust the other kids that will be staying in here with midnight, some of them are spoiled brats who think the only way to get to the top is to hurt others and that includes vampires. The guards will be outside the doors all night but we want you to watch midnight from inside the room as well, protect her from any threat that may come to her!” kai demanded before walking away. “At least that gives me something to do” I whispered to myself “let the party begin.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY!!!!! SORRY! SORRY!!!!! last year was bad for me, and Iv had a lot to do, I will try to get the chaps up quicker, please stay with me! thank you all for the awsome comments!