Midnight

I was led to a very big kitchen, where many people were busy cooking and clearing stuff. I guess they were slaves, as soon as Rick came in they stopped and bowed to him and looked sadly at me. “Somebody get me a bowl of milk now!” Rick yelled everyone looked a bit startled but soon a little girl at the age of about 10 came up to us and handed Rick a bowl of milk and then bowed, Rick ruffled her hair and then left dragging me with him.

“Listen to me pet that little girl is a newborn vampire, her parents died in a war so we took her and her older brothers in. Her name is Midnight. She likes working and loves animals if I tell you to go play with her you go understand?” Rick said looking down at me “yes master” I replied but I didn’t really care I just want the milk he holding...from down here he looks really really tall.

We went to a big living room. There was a fireplace at the back wall with a big flat screen T.V above it. There are 3 long chairs, 2 were opposite each other one on the left side off the room by the big window and one on the right side and 1 looking at the T.V by the door with a low coffee table splitting the 3 chairs up. The walls were painted black with blue patterns on them like a midnight sky.

Blaze was sitting on one of the chairs facing the fire reading a book...lucky I wish I could read. Rick pulled me in to the room and sat down next to Blaze leaving me to lay on the floor next to the chair. Rick put the milk down in front of me. I started to lick up the milk “good boy” Rick said patting my head kind of hard making it go in to the milk I just licked it of my face and ignored Rick. “Hey Tazze have you shown Rick your other form yet?” Blaze asked I shook my head no.

“Well show me then” Rick said I looked up at him glad I had finished my milk. I closed my eyes as a black light came out of me I got smaller and then turned into my fox form. “Aww he so cute!!” Blaze shouted making me use my paws to cover my ears because it was so loud. Rick picked me up and sat me on his lap hugging me and covering my ears. “Shut it you’re scaring him” Rick shouted back “I don’t think anything can scare him apart from thunderstorms.” Blaze duly said. I started growling because Rick was hugging me way to tight.

“He-he his glowing sounds like a little kid crying so cute” Blaze said I was so angry with the little kid comments that I was about to attack Blaze but I felt my body become weak and sleepy, I laid down on Rick not doing anything. “Dam it I should have known that transforming takes a lot of energy out of me.” I thought to myself as I lay on Ricks lap I started purring even though I had my eyes closed I knew that it was not Rick or Blaze petting me but in fact a knew smell that I have smelt before, It was the girl from the kitchen.

“Aww Ricky Blazy he is so cute, what is his name? How old is he? Can I play with him? Can he sleep in my room to night?” the girl asked so many questions while she was scratching my ear Rick and blaze laughed at the little girl’s cuteness.

“His name is Tazze or kitty which ever you would like to call him, he is 15years old, yes you can play with him but be careful he very unpredictable as for sleeping in your room...well you’re going to have to asked Rick about that one it is his pet” blaze told her I opened one of my eyes to see her looking with begging eyes over at Rick. “well he not very well trained yet but if I tie him up very well then I don’t see why not” Rick said which made me growl louder and want to bit him. Rick petted my back harder making me stop growling. “Yay” the girl said and ran off out the door.