meeting Tazze, Rick and Blaze

I was lying in a dark basement with all the other “pets” as they call us. The other “pets” were trying to get out of the chains they were in, heck they just wanted to be free just like I do but I know all too well what will happen to them so I just stay quiet and wait for the best time to be free. I guess I should explain what I am going on about; well my name is Tazze I am 15 years old and I am what people call a neko half animal half human but I am a very rare neko as I have a fox’s tail and wolf ears. When vampires took over the world nekos, humans, fairies and other magical beings were put up on sale as slaves or pets
.
So I am now in a pet shop waiting to be sold again. I have had about six other “masters” in my life time, they beat me really hard because I would not do as they told me and would not let them control me. I hate being told what to do but only if the person telling me what to do is being mean about it, if they are nice to me then I will happily do it...apart from having sex as some “masters” wanted me to do.

I get beaten almost every day by some of the workers because I do not do as I’m told like all the others pets and slaves do, I will not have my spirit broken I will stay strong! I have many vampires come to look at me and see how bad I can be, mainly because they like a challenge of “breaking” pets to be obedient but I will NOT fall, although no one has come to see me this month.

I could hear the door to freedom open and close and two people walked down the stairs. From the smell they gave off I could tell it was the shop owner Blaze and a...vampire they were talking and everyone in the dark and cold room became silent.

“I am sure you will find a very good slave/pet in this shop as they are all very obedient with the exception of one like neko” I smiled as the shop owner Blaze said this because I knew he was talking about me.

“Oh you have a little trouble-maker in this shop, I heard that this was the best shop for obedient slaves/pets and yet one little neko is giving you trouble?” the vampire asked and I had to smile he got Blaze there ha-ha

They got to the bottom and the vampire started to look at the slave/pets in the right corner at the wall opposite me. I am the only one on the left side hidden under the stairs in a cage because the others are scared of me but only because Blaze told them to be, Stupid losers always listening to him.

“So where is this disobedient neko” the guy asked
“Oh you want to see the little pain this way” I hate people calling me little I’m 5foot that is not little! Anyway Blaze led the man over to me and I started growling.

The guy bent down to look at me “So you are the rare neko boy I have heard about? Nice to meet you pest” he had a stupid smirk on his face that I wanted to rip off “GRRRRRR” was all I did to reply.

“I’ll take him! Mark him as mine; I will bring the collar with me when I pick him up tomorrow” and with that said they walked out leaving me to growl and the others to cry...they just want out of the dark, cold basement.