movies

“Tazze, wake up!” I could hear a girl’s voice say to me and knew it was Midnight so I opened one eye to look at her. “YAY! You woke up” she screamed. “Midnight be quiet, I need to work!” Rick yelled. “Sorry Ricky” Midnight replied looking upset like always when someone yells at her. I slowly got up and licked her face making her laugh happily. Midnight stayed in the study playing with me which was really fun because it gave me something to do while Rick worked.

“Midnight you should be getting ready for school it’s almost 8pm” Rick called out from his desk, just then Blaze came bouncing threw the door. “Hello people and pet” he sang out. Midnight laughed Rick just shook his head and I just looked at him. “Finally woke up then?” Rick said to blaze. “I was not asleep for that long! And why did you leave me!” Blaze whined like a child who just got his toy taken off him. “Because unlike some one; I have to work!” Rick yelled.

“Right, because I don’t own a slave shop or anything” Blaze yelled back. I started growling just hearing about that place angers me. Rick got up and came over to me. “Calm down pet, you’re never going back there” he said then picked me up, walked back to his desk, sat down and put me on his lap. “Speaking of your shop Blaze; shouldn’t you be there? You did say you had someone coming to see you to buy a new slave.” Rick asked. Blaze looked scared and ran out the room shouting “I’M GOING TO BE LATE!!”

“Midnight it’s time to go!” Kai shouted threw the house. “Coming!” Midnight shouted back. “Good bye Ricky, bye pet” she shouted and then ran out the study. “Well looks like it’s just us and the other slaves today pet.” Rick said patting my head. 3 hour I have been sitting here doing nothing but purring and wagging my tail as Rick worked. “I’m guessing by the way you’re just lying on me like that without trying to get off my lap is because you’re bored.” Rick asked looking down at me; I nodded my head showing that I was very bored.

“Well I have a meeting in an hour so I have to be ready for it my pet, but I guess I could put you back in my room and turn on the T.V for you” Rick said getting up keeping me in his arms. Rick walked all the way over to his bedroom and put me on the floor chining me to the wall and then turn on the T.V. “Ok my little fur-ball, a guard will be outside the door making sure you are being good and I will get a slave to bring you some milk later and after my meeting I will come and get you but until then be good.” My master ordered and I nodded then Rick left the room.

‘I can’t believe he is letting me watch T.V alone in a room! None of my old masters ever let me do that! I think that I may start to like my master. I mean I hate being a pet/slave but this room beats being in a dark cold wet basement any day; and Rick does not hurt me, he only take away my milk just for fun of it since I whine like a little kid wanting it back. Rick finds it funny, Omg fish!’ I was thinking about how my life has been since I got here but then I looked at the T.V and saw swimming fish on it I don’t know what the film is but it has fish in it and everybody knows a cat loves fish films!

Half way through the film a slave girl came in and after hugging me to death saying how cute I was, she gave me my milk and then told me that I was watching Finding Nemo. After the slave girl told me the film name and cleaned the room up a little she left. I sat there for what felt like forever just watching this film. Rick has been way longer than an hour! Soon the film had finished and another started playing I think the T.V people said it was Pokémon. As I was watching I started falling asleep like I do all the time, I was trying to stay awake because I wanted to watch the rest of the movie but I have bad luck so I ended up falling asleep.

Not long after falling asleep the door opened and Rick came in, I could just about hear him laugh and feel myself being picked up and put on my masters lap then I was in total darkness.