midnights punishment

When I woke up I could hear people shouting so slowly I opened my eyes to see Flame, Kai, Blaze and Midnight shouting at each other. “I said no!” Kai, Flame and Blaze shouted but Midnight shouted back saying “and why the hell not?” What the hell are they arguing about? And why does it have to be in the morning! “Dam it I want to sleep!” I thought.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” Rick shouted from the door. I covered my ears it was so loud “they won’t let me go out and play in the park!” Midnight whined looking at Rick with puppy dog eyes. Rick came over to me and just sat on the bed *signs* “Midnight there a thunderstorm going on out there and you won’t have anyone to play with” Rick stated calmly.

I started shaking I HATE thunderstorms! Ever since I had my 4th master’s biggest punishment. He kept trying to have sex with me but I kicked him really hard in the face so for a punishment he tried me to a metal pole outside in a thunderstorm, I must of been electrocuted at least 12 times is unbelievable that I am still alive.

“I can take Kitty with me then I’ll have someone to play with” Midnight asked and I started shaking my head really fast “I don’t think that going to work Tazze hate thunderstorms with a passion” Blaze said I was still shaking when I heard Rick say “nobody is to leave this house without my permission, understood!” in a really dangerous voice. Midnight ran out the room, Kai and Flame ran after her to calm her down.

“It’s ok Tazze nobody’s going to take you out side so don’t worry” Blaze told me then left the room. So Rick and I were the only ones in Midnights room. Rick undone the chain and dragged me back to his room where it was still very dark. Even with the curtains open. “Ok I don’t want to leave this room today so you are not going to leave as well, you can pick a spot on the floor to lay all day and don’t bother me got it?” Rick asked and I nodded happy that I didn’t have to go outside. I went to the foot of the bed and lay down on the floor like Rick told me to do.

After about an hour a knock on the door came. Rick was watching T.V and I was still laying on the floor at the foot of the bed “come in” Rick called out and then Kai came, he walked past me and petted my head making my tail wag “what is it Kai” Rick asked “me and flame have to go to work now but we think Midnight is going to try to get outside since she upset and love being outside even in thunderstorms so could you keep her in her please” Kai begged “alright send her in then go to work but be careful” Rick agreed

Kai went out the room and came back in with a still upset Midnight but as soon as she saw me she jumped on top of me trapping my tail on the floor with one of her legs “see ya” Kai said then left. “Midnight get off of Tazze and come sit over here” Rick told her and pointed to the seat next to him “but I want to play with Kitty!” Midnight whined. Rick got up and came over to us; he picked Midnight up and walked over to the seat then put her down and gave her a book to read. Rick then came over to me grabbed my collar and took me to a bathroom that was attached to Rick’s bedroom. Rick picked up a very shot chain from the wall by the bath and clicked it on the collar then he just walked out closing the door behind him.

“What the hell did I do wrong?” I thought to myself as I lay on the cold tiled floor. With my wolf ears I could hear Midnight whining saying that I should be out there with them not locked in here. I could also tell that Rick was getting angry. Just before Rick could shout at Midnight there was a knock on the bedroom door, I could hear Rick say “come in” but then silent’s till Rick said “that is all” and the door closing.

Rick came in to the bathroom and put some milk down on the floor for me then scratched my ear making me purr “sorry Tazze you have done nothing wrong, it’s just that Midnight has to learn that she can’t have everything she wants. She in here because we know that she will go outside if someone is not watching her and if she just comes in here to play with you then she will not lean anything so just be good until I come in to get you ok?” Rick finally told me and I nodded while drinking the milk and watched Rick go back outside.