The Intruder

As the party rage on, I was slowly beginning to see what Kai was talking about. The kids in the room with Midnight and I were irritating as hell; they were all showing each other their new, overly expensive clothes that were brought just for this party. Well of course my clothes are the best as daddy got them for me this afternoon! one of the girls was bragging to everyone around her. Your clothes may be the best, but my shoes are better, mummy got them for me an hour before the party began! Another girl joined in with the bragging, nevertheless this caused the two girls to start arguing over which clothes and shoes were better.

As I watched the arguing become more and more intense, I noticed that Midnight was not taking part in any of it; instead, she was sitting by the window seal looking up at the night sky that was full twinkling stars, although instead of looking up in wonder, she looked almost sad and for the first time that night, I realised Midnight was worried about something.

However, before I had a chance to see if my chain would let me reach her, there was a loud explosion from outside the room, soon followed by lots of screaming. The kids in the room with me stopped arguing and looked at the door in fright. For a few minutes nothing happened, but then the door burst open, in the darken hallway their stood a figure, a tall, muscled man with glowing red eyes. All was silent before the kids screamed and run to the far back wall trying to get away from this terrifying man. I however was frozen for the scent and size of the man is one that I would never forget, my old Master

He stood still, not moving, barely breathing, his eyes scanned the room as those he was looking for someone and he found it, when his eyes landed on the children, or more specifically Midnight, his face filled with joy. Midnight sensing danger ran over to me, trying to hide behind my small frame, the mans eyes followed her and froze when his glowing orbs fell on me. Tazze, so here you are, after all this time of me searching for you, I find you in the house of the vampires that put me away he laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

You see this is my 4th master, he was the one that made me so scared of thunderstorms; Im not overly sure what happened but one day when I was with him the police force came in and took him away, I was knocked out and given back to blazes shop to be re-sold. I found out from blaze that my master had been part of a murder involving the royal family and had been arrested for it. I couldnt really say I was sad to see him go but I honestly didnt think I would ever see him again.

Well as much as I would love to stay and chat the night away, we really must get going Master, no thats not right, he not my master anymore; the fiend said approaching Midnight and me. Now little girl, I need you to come with me quietly, pet you can come to, I really have missed you and your little black box is waiting. He grinned. My eyes opened even wider at the name of the punishment box. The name explains itself, its a full-on black metal box, he used to lock me in it; for days on end, claiming I was bad and needed to be taught a lesson. He would make the box really hot that it burned my skin or left it out during a thunderstorm, thats the reason why I hate them so much, I use to get zapped by lightening all the time, its where most of my scares came from. When I was returned to Blaze and told him about my time with this master, he was in shocked that I managed to survive a full year with the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I'm sorry it has taken me years to post something. I lost all will to continue this book, however with all the comments that flood by inbox, I knew I had to pick it up again, its taken along time to recover from a terrible past but I'm alive and stronger then ever. Thanks you all for sticking with me and I'm hoping to post more!

Story kiddo