in fox form

When I woke up I saw that I was still on the bed and Rick was sleeping. One thing kind of scared me though and that was I am still in my fox form, this is the longest time I have ever been in this form before and it felt kind of weird. I got up and moved to the end of the bed so I could jump of but ended up getting trapped and just hanging of the bed. The chain was wrapped around Rick’s hand making it so I can’t move far. I kept trying to move making the chain make a noise since it hurt hanging here. “Tazze, how did you end up like that?” I looked up to see Rick looking at me.

I just blinked up at him. Hello I’m a fox! I can’t talk in this form. Rick moved and pulled me back on to the bed and made it so I was lying on his lap. “So are you going to come out of that form or see how long you can last before you go poof?” Rick asked while petting me. I just kept purring. “Hello anyone wake in there?” I could hear Blaze shout from outside and then he came in, got under the covers and hugged Rick.

“What the hell wrong with you?” Rick asks putting his arm around Blaze. “I had a bad dream that Tazze had died in the storm” Blaze said then grabbed me hugging me really tight. I started to struggle trying to get away from Blaze but he just held me tighter. “Blaze let go of my pet!” Rick yelled. “Fine” Blaze mumbled, then let go of me. Rick picked me back up and put me back on his lap saying something like “mine”. “So I guess you now have feeling for this little pest? That’s what you called him in my shop” Blaze laughed I started growling, I hate being called a pest when I’m not even doing anything!

“Calm down Tazze, I guess I’ve become attached to him over the days of having him” Rick said still petting me. “I must say Tazze seeing you still in your fox form is impressive, this is the longest you have ever stayed in that form. Chris must of really scared you! Rick never leave my kitty with him again!” Blaze told Rick. “I wasn’t going to and I’m going to be having a very long talk with Chris so stop worrying” Rick replied “Ricky I’m still sleepy” Blaze mumbled before he was asleep.

“Geez, he must of not got any sleep last night” Rick said I moved from Rick’s lap and climbed up Blaze’s body, I started poking him with my paw, Blaze hand came up and pushed me away. Rick laughed and picked me up “leave him alone my pet” Rick ordered me and put me on the floor then slowly getting out of bed. Rick went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, when he came out he took me off the chain and put me on the lead. Rick pulled me over to the door and left the room leaving Blaze to sleep.

“Good morning Rick” Kia said as we were in the hall. “Aww! Kitty looks so cute like that!” Kai screamed making Flame run out of a room looking worried “what happened? Why did you scream?” he asked looking down at Kai. “Look at Kitty! He so cute, Flame!” Kai once again screamed. “Ugh I got out of bed for that? Come on!” Flame said and pulled Kai back into the room. “I guess Flame doesn’t like me much” I thought to myself. Rick started to walk away pulling me along with him. “Don’t worry about Flame, my pet. He always moody in the morning, that’s why we don’t see him till afternoon, unless he has to come out.”

We walked down the hallway and went into a room which ended up being the study. Rick closed the door and then took the lead of me and went over to his desk to get on with work. “Ok, Tazze you can do whatever you want, apart from leave this room” My master told me once he looked at me. I blinked at him before making my way over to the chair by the fire, I jumped up onto it and went to sleep...until I was picked up and put back on the floor and lightly hit over the head.

“No! Pets are not allowed on the chairs, I told you that when I first brought you hear.” Rick told me while petting my head. “I know being on the floor can’t be nice but you have to live with it until I get you a dog bed” Rick continued before going back to work. I was on the floor by the fire thinking of the dog bed. “No one had done that for me before?” Then I feel asleep.