going to Tazzes new home

As I ran out the door I was grabbed and lifted over his shoulder, I started moving around trying to get off his shoulder but he only held me tighter. “I’ll see you at home Blaze” Rick angrily said before going outside to his car. “Don’t hurt him to much brother!” I could hear Blaze yell before I was thrown onto the floor of the car. “Don’t move pet” he growled at me and I thought I was the animal. I was about to move but he got in the car, sat down and put his foot on my back keeping me on the floor “I said don’t move” he once again growled.

I had to stay on the floor since his foot would not move! He bent over and put a black collar with red writing on it saying ‘Rick Fighter’s property’ on my neck, all collars are the same, I hate it “now you are mine got that pest?” Rick asked me but I growled in response which made him put his foot down on my back harder and he grabbed my tail making me whimper “will you obey me?” he asked me griping harder on my tail making tears come to my eyes, I just nodded since I was whimpering and couldn’t really talk. “Good” he let go but kept his foot on my back and then he started to pet my tail, which made me purr “dam it” I thought to myself “are you going to behave now pet?” he asked “I have a name!”I yelled at him “and what would that be?” he asked again, I stayed quite no one ever cared about my name before “Tazze” I whispered then stayed silent for the rest of the trip to his house.

When the car stopped, Rick put a leash on the collar and made me crawl to his very big house. “Now listen up! You do as I say and you won’t get hurt. The rules that you have to follow are simple. 1 you’re not allowed to sit on the chairs, you’re only allowed to sit on the floor. 2 you’re not allowed to stand up and walk, you’re only allowed to crawl. 3 you do not speak back to me or to any one else in this household. 4 you come when you are called and do as you’re told. 5 you always ask me before you do anything. And 6 disobey any of these rules you will be punished. Got it pet?” he demanded as we got inside the house.

I was about to stand up, there was no way I was going to listen to what he is telling me to do, what the worst he can do anyway I have already been beaten so much that I don’t feel pain much, only my ears and tail feel any kind of pain and I have been raped so that won’t affect me, but just as I was going to stand but he pushed me down again “what the hell did I just tell you!” he shouted at me then dragged me up stairs in to a room which was very dark, everything in here was black, the walls, the doors, the bed, the dresser everything!

He led me over to a wall close to the bed. He took off the lead but held onto the collar so I could not run; he picked up something and clicked it onto the collar so I guess it was a chain that was built into the wall. “This is my room, the room you will not be leaving unless I say it’s ok, now because you were going to disobey me this is your punishment” with that said he left the room but only to come back with something in his hand. He put it down just a bit out of my reach and I could tell it was milk, I tried to get it but the chain held me back so I growled “ha-ha I already know you don’t feel much pain because you have been beaten a lot in your life so I have to find other ways to punish you and this is one of them since I know your love for milk” he laughed I looked down, he had found one of my weakness and I really wanted that milk “dam it” I said out loud without meaning to but he just laughed some more.

He kept moving the milk close to me and when I went for it he moved it back so I gave up and just laid down with my ears flopped down in a sad but cute pout. “Will you do as I say now?” Rick asked, I really really wanted that milk so I replied with “yes” not looking at him until he said “yes what?” so I looked up at him *sighs* “yes master” he put the milk in my reach and I started licking it up fast so he could not take it away again. Rick started petting me so I ended up purring and wagging my tail. “Good boy, after that I want you to sleep. Got it?” he questioned I just nodded happy that I had milk.