thunder storm

“Omg, this place is soo dirty!” I woke up to a voice yelling outside the door. I got up and moved around so I was closer to the door. I started sniffing it, to see if I could tell who was outside from their smell. I could smell all of them but one other vampire was out there. I went back over to the side of the bed and laid down, going back to sleep.

I heard the door open and people come in. “yes I know this place is dirty that’s why you are here and this place better be clean when we get back or you will go back to prison; got it?” Rick shouted at the other boy who I guess was Chris. “Yeah yeah, I know” Chris replied. I could hear someone walking around the room and then a shadow formed itself over me but I didn’t bother looking up.

“What the hell is that thing” that Chris boy yelled. “That Chris is my new pet” Rick told him coming over to me and stroking ear making me purr. “I don’t want you to be mean to Tazze unless he is bad” Rick carried on talking. “Yeah whatever. So are you leaving now?” Chris said. I heard someone coming over to me. “Why can’t we take Kitty with us” Midnight asked sitting on top of me. I moved my head to look at her, still kind of sleepy. “YAY kitty’s up” Midnight screamed hugging me tight.

“Um Midnight? Tazze can’t breathe” Blaze said pulling Midnight off me. I shook my head moving my hair over my eyes then laying my head back down and going back to sleep. “Tazze are you ever going to get up?” Rick asked me. I shook my head since I didn’t want to get up. “Ok then, whatever! Chris be nice to my pet were leaving. Let’s go!” Rick called and every one left the room apart from me and Chris.

“Get in my way; I will make sure you pay! Got it? Animal” Chris whispered in a dangerous tone. I looked up and saw his eyes glowing deep red. And it scared the hell out of me so I nodded. “T-tell me what you want me to d-do” I stuttered out. Chris smirked and said “stay out of my way and you won’t end up dead like all the others I’ve killed, neko and vampire alike” he once again said in that dangerous whisper.

I nodded and laid my head back down, wanting to get more sleep. I could hear Chris start working on cleaning Rick’s bedroom which was good because it smelt really bad and was a big mess. I opened my eyes just in time to see Chris coming over to me with a hover in his hands. My eyes widened and I jumped up on to Rick’s bed just before I was attacked with the hover. “Dam I hate hovers there so loud!” I whined in my head.

“Get of the bed you ugly mutt!” Chris yelled grabbing the chain and pulling me onto the floor with a bang. I whined because it hurt badly. “Shut it” Chris yelled again and unhooked the chain then he dragged me outside the door and down to the garden. He pegged the chain into the ground outside a little dog house. I looked up at Chris with wide eyed “don’t look at me like that; animals belong out here” he replied and then went indoors leaving me.

Lying down in the dog house, I started to think about what the time was. From looking at the sun I could tell it was only about 9am which meant that I had hours before Rick and the others came back. Since I had nothing to do and no Midnight to play with I went back to sleep... “ANIMAL, WAKE UP!” I opened my eyes to see Chris standing over me; he put a bowl down and walked off. I looked in the bowl and saw that he had given me dry dog food eww.

I just went back to sleep not wanting to eat the food. I mean come on I’m only part wolf the other half part cat!! I don’t eat dog food! I suddenly felt a drop of water so I looked up and saw big black clouds. I moved into the back of the dog house rapping my tail around me. “I hope they get back soon” I thought to myself.