girl in the storm

Rick came to get me after some time and when I went back out into the room I saw that Midnight has gone. So I guess one of her brothers came to get her. Blaze was sitting in the room watching T.V. Rick just left me by the end of the bed and joined Blaze. “Kitty come here” Blaze called me so I went over to him and lay on the floor by him. Blaze patted my head so I started purring.

“You love that pest way to much Blaze” Rick committed “He not a pest and yes I do love him and so do you so ha” Blaze stuck his tongue out at Rick like a 5year old would do. Rick hit him on the back of the head and laughed when Blaze pouted. I just stayed quiet, as I listened to the sound of the rain hit the window.

“What wrong Tazze?” Blaze asked but I didn’t reply and just focused on the rain outside. “Tazze? TAZZE!” Rick shouted making me look at him lost “yeah?” I questioned “what the hell wrong with you? I told you know one will take you out there” Blaze said looking worried. “Someone screamed” I replied looking at the window again “really? I didn’t hear it” Blaze looked at Rick to see if he heard it but he shook his head “must be a neko thing they can hear thing that are very far away and thing that are very quiet” Blaze told Rick while looking at me. I was staring blankly at them both the whole time.

“So was it a boy or a girl scream?” Blaze asked “neko” I replied looking out the window again. “Ok that it, no more looking out the window, come here pet!” Rick yelled and I slowly went over to him. “Blaze go to your room now!” Rick yelled once again “um ok” Blaze looked at me then left the room closing the door behind him.

When I got over to Rick he picked me up, walked over to the bed and chained me to the wall far away from the window. “From now on you’re not aloud near the window got it?” Rick scarily said and I nodded not wanting to get him really angry and put me outside. “Tazze I’m not going to put you out side so stop worrying about it, also I don’t think Blaze would let put you out even if I wanted to” Rick told me while sitting on his bed I wagged my tail, happy that he would not do it and because I now know that Blaze would never let me be outside in a storm.

All night I could hear the neko girl screaming and it was driving me nuts. I crawled under the bed since the chain was long enough for me to do so. I put my hands over my ears and went to sleep. It took some time because the storm was so loud and the girl screaming made it worse I wish I could stop hearing things all together.

I woke up to someone pulling me out from under the bed when I was out I saw my “master” looking at me but I looked away not wanting to talk to him. “You don’t have to be scared now the storms stopped, so no more hiding under my bed like a wimp!” Rick told me and then laughed like no tomorrow. But I don’t care not today, that neko girl died last night. Neko have this ability that when one neko dies all nekos can feel it and get upset because we could not help them, just listen to the cries of help till they die.

Rick walked away from me still laughing and went into the bathroom. After about 30minutes he came back out all clean and dressed. Rick walked over to me, unchained me and put the lead on then walked out the room pulling me behind him, I felt to sad to complain so I just did what he wanted me to do.

“HEY!” a very loud voice came from the other side of the hall way, me and Rick looked over to see Midnight running over to us. Midnight jumped on my back and I ended up carrying her all the way to the study, the other side of the very big house. When we got to the study Rick told Midnight to get off me and then pulled me over to the desk where he sat down and began working. I lay down at his feet and Midnight sat in front of me petting my ears making me purr.