Discovery

A/N: Hello, this is my first fanfic and since I am doing this for entertainment the updates may be slow. Also English is not my mother tongue so I apologise for the faults you may find.
——————————————————

Calm and peace has finally returned.

The Roan population could really feel it now that 1 year has passed since the end of the war against the White Star. The battles really did end. No more blood or death were expected anymore.

It was even difficult to remember it clearly because so much things happened since then. After all, in less than a year, the Roan kingdom became an Empire and a new magic tower was built with at its head, the first arch-mage in this millennium, Rosalyn.
So much things have changed.

However everyone would still remember this moment in history, no matter how many years pass, as the moment when the world almost got destroyed but was saved thanks to a crown prince from a small kingdom and its companions. Their story of how they were able to gather strong people, rally leaders of different kingdoms and even receive the help of dragons will always remain in everybody's minds and will be recorded in history.

Yet some truth still remain uncovered and the people in the royal palace are well aware of it.

'It's weird, really weird ! Something's wrong'
As the blond haired man thought that he could hear people enter the room.

"Crown prince !! Can I have some cookies ?" said the black flying blob who just entered with the people and was now lying on a couch.

Alberu gently smiled and showed this little dragon a bowl of his favourites biscuits on the table before turning to the people who were now also sitting on the chairs in front of his desk.

"Choi Han, Miss Rosalyn, Aunt Tasha, Eruhaben-nim, did you enjoy the ceremony to commemorate our victory ?"

Choi Han frowned before answering.
"It went well."

The others nodded. They knew really well that the raven-haired man didn't like those nobles who did nothing but hide during the war and were now trying to regain their powers. Since he left Harris village after the massacre, he only met this kind of greedy or trashy nobles. Of course there were exceptions. Rosalyn was someone rightful and dignified and even though the crown prince had a glib tongue and was kind of manipulative, he only cared for the good of his people. Choi Han knew really well this side of the blond-haired man and that's why he decided to serve him and stay by his side even though the secret organisation Arm is no more.

"Where are the others ?" continued the prince, searching for an elf, a blue head, a black-robe and the two assassins.
"They were a little tired and decided to rest in their room, and the Molan's chose to accompany them " responded his aunt. "It's good they are able to relax."

His aunt, Tasha and the others knew very well that even though peace had returned the battles did not stop. After all, followers and members of the fallen Arm still remained in the wild and were nowhere to be found since the end of the battles.

Therefore everybody in the party stayed alert these past months. A lot of them were apprehended with all the investigations they did. Nevertheless some were still missing such as Sayeru and Dorf, the right arms of the WS. It was as if they were hiding and waiting for something to happen or as if they were already dead.