New destination

A/N: Howdy everyone !!
Here's a new chapter. Hopes you all like it !
—————————————————

Preview:
Sheritt gave in.
"That's true.
Around 10 years ago, someone indeed visited this place."

————————————————

"So were the information you got so important for all of you to directly teleport here ?" Asked a tired crown prince.

Nobody answered.

Alberu continued to observe the group as all the papers he had organised were now scattered on the ground.

To be honest he did not know how to react now. He was well aware of how the hero's were complicated to handle. However he still did not expect his group to barge in his office and perfectly land on his paperwork.

'Sigh'
"Well it does not matter now." Said the blond man.
"What did you find ?"

—— o ——

Alberu sat down. He was trying to swallow the information he was just given.

'This is driving me nuts'
'The black dragon is the child of the last dragon lord, the WS is a reincarnator and more than that he was already taken care of.'

"Right now you're saying someone came to visit Sheritt-nim 10 years ago and was able to talk to her even though she was in her sealed state." Said the prince.

"That's correct"answered Rosalyn.
"He then made a deal with her to find the egg and give him the necklace."

A moment of silence ensued before the blond haired continued.

"That's not all, is it?"
He smirked.
"There's no way a great and mighty dragon such as a dragon lord would make a mistake twice."

At those word some expression darkened. To be more precise it was Choi Han and Ron who both stopped smiling.

Eruhaben ignored them and resumed.

"Of course, she would not.
However as she is a soul, a vow of death was difficult and since she was the one making a request it was complicated to ask for other things.
Yet the man was cooperative."

Alberu's eyes shone. He was actually nervous that the individual left no trace as usual. That's why he was waiting impatiently for what Eruhaben will say.

"He let a communication device to explain and show the progress of his research to Sherrit."

Rosalyn then got out of her bag a small white gem. It looked like a magic stone but the aura was quite different. Moreover the structure seemed unusual as if a part was missing.

"The device is one-way communication. Here only the person with the other piece of the gem can talk or do calls."

Alberu examined the stone. Until now, he had only seen this stone in books so it was quite fascinating to actually see a real one.

If he was right the stone was originally used by necromancers and black magician , and it was usually placed near cemeteries so that the living could stay connected to the deceased.