Found you

A/N: First, I'm sorry for the long wait.
(>人<;)
It took longer than expected and I suddenly had a lot of things to do on my schedule. Therefore here enjoy ! normally this chapter is longer than usual.

Preview:
Therefore we'll first go back to the Henituse territory and then after to the god of death sanctuary."

And with this said, all started preparing themselves for the next destination.

————————————————

"Wouahh you're really amazing Hong-hyung!" exclaimed the little dragon.

As soon as he heard that Hong amplified the technic he was using.

It was a beautiful poisonous mist that had the properties to form flowers and flower petals when used.
This poison was known to be as dangerous as it was beautiful.
To end in a blaze of glory, that was a nickname given to it. That's also why the two kids were admiring the scene from afar.

The little blob then looked at the cat who created such a thing and at his sibling.

In this little trip, he had learned a lot of thing about them starting with their name, Hong, the little brother and the older sister, On.

Against all odds, those two people were nicer and more kid-like than expected.
They cherished food, money and family above everything else.
In the end, they were just normal children just like him.

And maybe that's because of this resemblance that the dragon started to open up more and more.
It was quite new for him to talk about his goal of finding the one who saved him or about his origin to anyone other than Mary, Goldie Gramps or Lock. However he felt like it was a good time to do it as it was also the first time he got to talk to kids who were around his age.

The two cats must have felt the same way since they too started acting the same way.

He then learned that the two siblings had also a sad past.
Starting from being ostracised by their tribes as kids and escaping to returning to where they came from in order to destroy everything ... all this while being accompanied by a human they bumped into in a forest.
They really did have to endure a lot of hurdles.

More than learning that, he discovered while listening to their story how they came to play a great role in the past two years.

The fire's Jungle being extinguished, the conflict between Arm and the mercenaries or even the successful uprising in the Mogoru empire, it was all their doing.

Moreover all these events which where major mysteries in the fight against the white star now were only  a huge scam.
Indeed the two cats explain that they only wanted to pick magic stones in the Jungle and the fire was something they did because they felt like it. Also the conflict in the eastern continent was a consequences of them robbing from some mercenaries.

Taking into account all this, it seemed like the only thing which was not a scam was maybe the uprising where they helped a fellow cat.

Listening to such thing, the dragon first felt kind of bad for the poor alcoholic who was also known as the mercenary king. He remembered how stressed he was because of Arm suddenly attacking the mercenaries.

'Poor mister, life must be hard when you get tricked like this.'

He then, instead of being puzzled by such a revelation, started asking more questions as he was completely amazed by everything they did.
It even made him want to become their friends.