Agreement

Preview:
Choi Han smiled and then said—
"You won't go back on your words, would you ? That would not be proper for us.
Therefore, could we look into the record of Cale Thames ?"

Bob gave in.

————————————————

*Here it is*

A book with a grey and red cover was now on the table in front of the hero's. It was a beautiful one. Moreover just by taking a look at the outer appearance, it screamed expensive as the edges of it were golden.
On the book, the group could read 'Cale Henituse' .

"Tsk"

'So it was really Cale Henituse'

Those who were still in denial were now forced to believe Cale Thames and Cale Henituse were one and the same.

"So, mister Bob, how do we read it ?" said shyly the wolf.
"As I can it's still blurry."

*In this library, there's a lot of records.
Those talking about the research have a security proportional to the research in question.
Books with info on the Thames are different. There are some which are accessible to all as they are only archives and others accessible only to a single individual.*

"Then what about this book you gave us ?" asked the red haired.

*Usually books with useful info are inaccessible. However, over time, the Thames realized that because of this even the youngest members of their family could no longer access the books.
As rules could not be remove, they decided to create themselves new books, having as status not that of archive but rather that of memoir.

The one you have on the table is the one Cale Thames decided to create to follow the tradition.*

"Oh!" let out Eruhaben.

*Memoirs are different. Unlike the other book, the creator of the memoir can choose what the keys are.*

"What are the keys this time ?" asked the magician.

*One is me and I think you might have the other.*

"What do you mean by ..." Choi Han stopped talking and turned toward the black dragon.

'The gem on the necklace !'

The little dragon approached the book.
He then touched it.

A strange aura surrounded the book.

The book opened. The blur was gone and a strange scripture was left.

Choi Han opened his eyes wide.
'Korean'

He was really confused.
'How come the language is Korean ?
Does it mean that Cale Henituse know about earth ?'

*Let me explain how memoirs in this library work.
Memoirs are made from memories. Therefore when reading a memoir, you'll see passages of his life through videos and the thoughts will also be audible sometimes.
Also since watching the entire life of someone can be quite complicated, I can change it so that only important memories are shown.*