Reunion

Preview:
As he continued searching for different methods, Alberu could not help but also think of his group.

After all now all of this depends on what they will find in the castle.

————————————————

"Here we are !" said Eruhaben.

The group stopped. They were all admiring the beauty of the castle. More than being sumptuous it was majestic.
'How could this be a restricted area ?'

Bud Illis who joined the party in order to guide the group continued.

"As you can see, in this area, nothing grows, there's no life. If you get lost here it's the end for you. That's why it's a restricted area."

Even after hearing such statements, the party could not help but continue to gaze at this place.

The little dragon clenched his necklace

Finally he would learn about his origins. After all this little being had to live for this long without knowing its parents. He told himself it didn't really matter but he still felt some kind of void in him.

The golden-hair watch as the black blob loosened his grip on the necklace. He knew well what that being was thinking right now.

He remembered the sad face he made when he learned he would probably not be able to know his parents or when he found out the WS was a dragon slayer. The black dragon was smart, he immediately understood why he was left alone with just a necklace as the only tool to protect him. The WS must have been involved with it.

That's why Eruhaben could not help but feel a little hopeful for what they're about to discover. He recalled the time he told the kid that if one of the power in the necklace was from a dragon the other was from a human and therefore their might still be traces of him in the world. At those words the dragon got excited, this desire even became one of the reasons why Eruhaben decided to help the hero's.

Moreover the black blob also mentioned he heard a voice when he was still an egg. The voice was calm and felt really warm.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe there. I even got you a shield to protect you."

It was a simple statement, nothing strange in particular. But the little one clearly remember it. Maybe it was because he really liked it deep inside or because it was said not long after he hatched.

When the small one got the chance to discover the world, he also promised himself he would find the person who left the powers in his necklace, the one who also carried his egg up to the golden dragon. It wouldn't matter back then if he was dead by the time they find him. He just wanted to see him or his descendants. He wanted them to give him a name.

After all he had refused until now to be given a name. The reason —   he desired for his name to be chosen by those related to his origins. That's the reason why even nowadays he was still called 'little one', 'black dragon-nim', or 'kiddo'.

But as the time went by, he could not find anything and started to despair.

'Maybe I should ask Gramp to give me one'

However it was different now. Now he was the happiest in the world as he found out with the crown prince help that his helper's still alive.
'I am almost there!'