Hide and seek

Preview:
They looked in each other's eyes shocked.

'That's right ! Where's the little dragon ? He's also not here !'

————————————————

The sun was about to go down leaving behind only the lights of the stars and moon but also the darkness of the night.

In this environment where the night had already settled, four shadows could be seen dancing in the moonlight.

More precisely, it was the silhouette of a human, two cats and one flying being.

They were running ( or flying ) quickly as if in a hurry.

Despite those hurry movements, not a noise or a trace of magic was felt.

After a few minutes, a voice broke the silence.
It was the smaller cat.

"Noona, are you sure it was a good idea to slip away ?
They must have found out the trick now !"

"Of course, thanks to the video we saw in the  memoir, I am pretty sure our human is there !
No, I'm completely certain."

With those words, the small group continued.

The small dragon who was added to this group a while ago was observing this odd situation.

More precisely, he was kind of fascinated by the speed of decision these two cats have shown.
After all they were the one who first discovered where Cale could be. The human named Freesia found out later.

If the dragon was able to discover this, it was of course thanks to his attribute which was related to time.

It seemed that just like his necklace, the two cats could use a similar object which allowed to have an earth ancient power.
Their fogs and poisons combined with this dissimulation ancient power allowed them to have hide their conversations in the meeting without being noticed.

Well without being noticed by anyone except him.

'I really am great and mighty'
thought the little one.

Thanks to that he could hear their conversation clearly.
He first thought of telling the one he considers as his gramps but soon remembered something.

'If you want to deceive someone, be prepared to deceive your allies.'

Therefore he kept quiet and listen carefully to everything.

"Wouahhh, noona, can you see, it's the human ! He looks so small !"
"Hey do you see that ? The garden was really beautiful back then."

"Noona, I don't like how they're looking at him. They all think he's pityfull."
"Yes, I don't like it too. How dare they act like this."
"Cale isn't someone who needs pity, he's amazing and strong."
"I know but let's bear with it for now, I have to be sure he's there."

"Umm noona, do you think it is perhaps there ?"
"Yes, there's so much clues about this. It must be there !"
"So we can finally toss them aside ?"
"Of course !"
"Yeah! Let's goo."

It was after this exchange that the black dragon clearly saw a red and silver fog spreading through the room.
Nobody noticed it but him.