In the silver fog

A/N: Hi there !
First, thank you for all the comments. I think it's great to see that some people like this fanfic.
Also I might not be able to publish other chapters in time because I have some exams coming up.
Well that was all, enjoy the chapter !!
(*^◯^*)
—————————————————
Preview:
But they could not take another second to comprehend it as a silver fog with red particle suddenly covered them entirely.

————————————————

The group has been running for twenty minutes now.

'Follow the fog. Follow the cats'

Those were the instructions given.

However everyone could feel it. The cats completely disappeared and they could not sense anything now.
They were lost.

But nobody dared to say a thing. After all it was now a matter of pride. How could someone stop and suddenly say "we're lost" .

That's why even though it has been twenty minutes since they started running, no one stopped.

Suddenly they heard a voice. It was the little black blob.

• "There, to the left !"

Without questioning what he said, the group turned left. They had nothing to lose after all.

Ten more minutes passed.

"Maybe we should stop here ?" said Rosalyn.
"I think we lost them."

The group stopped. They all looked at each other's with dumbfounded expressions.

'What do we do now ?'

Again the black dragon broke the silence.

"Here I can feel it there's something. It's near !"

As Eruhaben was about to ask the little kid what he was feeling, the necklace suddenly emitted a bright light.
All turned first towards the light and then in the direction the dragon was pointing.

"Let's move forward." said Choi Han.

The hero's proceeded to move. It didn't take them long to find themselves in front of a boulder where a door could be seen.

The door was quite simple, no gems or complex ornaments. However cracks could be seen around the door. It was as if the door was placed there just to close the cracks in the boulder.
Therefore even if the door was made of rocks, it did not really fit with the boulder itself.

In the meantime, the gem on the necklace kept glowing a bright light. This light became more and more bright and intense as the kid and the group kept approaching the door.

And when the little being tried to touch the door. The light encompassed the whole group.

"Is everyone ok ?"asked the Lock.

"Yes everything's good. But what was that kind of light ? To my knowledge this is the first time that the light is so intense" answered Rosalyn.

"Ummm.. sorry.. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to touch the door." said shyly the kid.

"Talking about the door, everyone look at this." continued the swordmaster.