You found me

Preview:
And, more than that, he had that familiar red haired colour which did not go unnoticed.

'Finally found you !'
thought the dragon.

————————————————

"Come on, it looks like you've had a hard time dealing with all of them ! " exclaimed a tall man.

He was addressing to a certain red-haired man.
This man had an elegant demeanour and was standing tall on top of a pile of debris, or the remains of building perhaps ?

The one who just spoke continued.
"Is it because you're annoyed by all these missions ...
Or is it because, even though they're bothersome, you keep doing them ?"

The red haired frowned.

He then looked around him.
Only ruins remained now but a hour ago it was a great and splendid headquarter.

'Really how did things end up this way ?
... didn't I said I would only take care of the main problems and then retire for real after ...
But here I am now
If it keeps going this way I won't be back in time !'

After some thinkings, the man stopped frowning and instead showed a stoic face as usual.

Happy to tease this youngster, the tall man opened his mouth again.
"Stop making that face, with what you just did, it'll be peaceful for a while. Let's rest for now."

The red haired nodded.

With this said, a magic circle appeared on the floor and teleported the younger man who was now standing on it.
Only the other person was left.

He too started walking towards the circle on the floor.
However before finally reaching it, he looked back at the scenery.

With the wind blowing through his brown hair and the sun setting at the horizon, the ruined place looked especially like a scenery from a popular movie.

He sighed.

He remembered how everything here used to look like before being crushed down by red thunders and a huge boulder.

"Aigoo ! He really did destroy everything alone when he was only supposed to infiltrate the base." he murmured before stepping on the teleportation circle.

—— o ——

Some times had passed and the red haired was now alone.

He recalled what this mentor of his just told him.

'Just rest for this week, Cale. You've done enough ! Don't worry I'll take care of everything.'

As soon as his mentor finished saying this, he got kicked out of the room and forced to return to the Roan kingdom.

'Well saying Roan kingdom is wrong now' he thought.
'We'll have to say empire soon. '

He sighed.
To be honest, he still wanted to keep going with the tasks at hands so that he would finally be over with it. However thinking back, it was with this exact same thought that had him start the previous missions. And seeing the result now, it seems like it will never end.