Follow the silver fog

A/N: Hello everyone !!
It been almost a week since the last chapter so here a new one. I did not really re-read the chapter so there might be some fault. So don't hesitate to tell me. (⌒▽⌒)
—————————————————

Three days had passed since the departure. Choi Han and his group went to the estate whereas the others went to the forest of darkness.

It had been decided this way since Eruhaben and Mary would have been more efficient searching for the gem and Ron and Choi Han searching in the estate since they were already accustomed with the people.

However they did not find anything.

In the forest, except for some weird monster or unusual landscape such as a huge crater, nothing was out of place.

The situation was the same in the estate.
The count and countess did give their testimony but nothing was really relevant. But they said they would assist them as much as they could in order to find their son.

"How crowded !" said the black blob.

Choi Han, Rosalyn, Ron and the kid were now in the market. As they did not find anything in the house, they thought maybe they should investigate outside. Moreover it was also a good way to reduce the stress and lower the pressure.

"Sir Ron, if that is not to rude, could I ask why you're all tense since the day we've arrived ?" asked Rosalyn.

"You don't need to worry, miss Rosalyn, it's just that I have some kind of weird feeling since we've arrived.
But it's okay, it might be because I am too old now." he answered with a benign smile.

The marketplace was really busy. Lots of people could be find. Since the Henituse territory battle, the county became a must-see for tourists.

Of course it wasn't for Ron or the servant the county gave them, Rosalyn and Choi Han would have get lost.

"It's strange that we still did not discover anything until now. Don't you all think that ?" said Choi Han.

"No" responded Ron.
"We did find something."

"What is it ?" asked Rosalyn.

Ron continued.
"The count and countess, even though they helped by providing us some intel, they did not seem worried at all."

"Maybe they just never cared about him then." replied Choi Han.

Ron glared at Choi Han.
'This punk!'

"Umm, sorry but may I interrupt your conversation?"

The group turned towards the voice they just heard to find out it was the servant assigned to them.

'His name was Hans I think.'

"Are you, hero's, here to bring our young master back ?" asked someone.

"Yes that is correct. Currently we have made a discovery and it seems like Cale Henituse is related to it." answered the red hair woman.

Hans continued.
"I see. Umm if it can help you I became Cale personal servant after Ron departure so I may have some useful information."

"Is he a nice human ?" exclaimed the black blob.

"Yes of course he is!" said Hans.

The group just looked at the two individuals exchanging trivial information. They did not know if they should let them continue as it was really cute or stop them.