You can call me- (Chapter 2)

No one's Pov:

Wish walked down stairs and sat at the table with Ink. Ink looked up from his drawing "Hey Wish, how are you this morning?"

Wish froze

Ink looked at him confused "Wish? You okay, buddy?"

"I... I'm fine... J-just tired..."

Ink nodded and went back to his drawing

"why did he call me Wish...? Maybe I'm just hearing things" he thought

After a minute or so Blue walked out of the kitchen with four plates in hand. Wish got up "let me help you with those" he said as he took two of the plates

"oh, thank you Wish" he said with a smile

"okay... What!?"

"are you okay?"

"I'm... Fine, don't worry" he said as he placed the plates on the table. Wish sat back down, looking down at his plate

"Blue, why are there four plates? There's only three of us"

"Ink.... Lust is coming over, we talked about this last night"

"oh, yeah" Ink laughed as he rubbed the back of his head "I forgot"

Blue face-palmed, he looked at Wish "are you sure you're okay?"

Wish looked up from his plate and looked at him "yeah, don't worry"

Blue nodded, Blue looked back at Ink "no drawing when you're supposed to be eating, Ink"

"fine..." Ink put his drawing away and started eating his breakfast

After a few minutes of silence and Blue and Ink looking at Wish as if they were waiting for him to explain something Blue spoke "so, Wish, if you don't mind me asking, why were you trapped in stone?"

Wish dropped his fork and looked at him "what do you mean...? Didn't I tell you guys what happened already?"

Blue and Ink shook their heads

"no, you didn't- well, you told us some of what happened, like that you had a twin brother, your name was Dream but you prefer to go by Wish, that you were the guardian of Wish's, which I didn't know was a thing, but you never told us how you ended up turning into stone, you were so tired you passed out before you could"

"I.... I don't remember.... What happened... " that was a lie, he did, at least, he thought he did, with all that's going on it's possible what was his past was no longer "did I say anything that regarded it before I passed out?"

"you said something like 'villagers, spell book, brother, shop' and for some reason Blue asked you what your favorite breakfast meal was, not really relevant to the story but still happened"

"well I needed to know because he was going to be staying with you for the time being and you can't cook for poop"

"I know I can't, you don't have to rub it in"

As the two 'argued' Wish heard a portal open, Wish looked to his left and saw Lust. Lust looked at him, he smiled and waved

Wish awkwardly waved back

Lust then looked at Ink and Blue, he cleared his 'throat' which made them both look at him "am I interrupting something?"

They shook their heads, Lust nodded, he sat at the table next to Blue. Lust looked to Wish and extended out his hand "I'm Lust, it's nice to meet you dear"

Ink leaned over and whispered something to Wish "he calls almost everyone 'dear', you'll get used to it"

Wish nodded before shaking Lust's hand "it's.... Nice to meet you to.... I'm Wish..."