Wish meeting alternate versions of himself & A/N

This is just for fun, I just wanted to take a tiny break from his story and do something stupid, I've actually had this idea for a bit now and I'm happy I finally found the time to do it.

I would just like it to be known I don't actually know a lot about certain Dreamtale Au's, I like to think I know a good amount about the Original one and Evolved Identities/EI, but for the rest of them I only knew a little bit so they might act a little weird. I was previously going to add Swapdream (or as I've seen some people call him Solar) but I literally don't know ANYTHING about him.

≿━━━━━━━━༺💫༻━━━━━━━━≾

Wish quietly sat in his room as he wrote something down in his diary, Fang asleep on his lap as he did so, as much as the kitsune seemed to hate him he did seem to enjoy using him as a pillow in is fox form for whatever reason.

Wish sighed before closing the brown notebook and looking out the window, he watched as the raindrops rolled down the circular window that overlooked the training ground outside. How was it raining in this place he'll probably never know, what he did know was that there was nothing to do, he didn't want to sit around and be lazy all day but with the weather like this he couldn't go out and train like he normally would.

He carefully removed the sleeping fox from his lap as well the thin blue blanket that covered him, he was careful to not wake the fox when getting out of the window seat. He hid his diary under the cream and navy blue pillows his lower back was resting on as well the pen he was using. He made his way towards his bedroom door thinking if he couldn't train he might as well clean the house a bit while Ink is away.

As he got closer to the door he started to feel dizzy and his head started to hurt. He stopped in place and put his right hand to his head and closed his 'eyes' for a second, when opening them again the room around him became fuzzy and he soon felt himself falling to the wooden floor.

~~~~~~

When Wish came to he found himself in a white void, he sat up and looked around, but he didn't dare to stand up knowing it would be a bad idea after he had just fainted.

"hello Wish!" a sudden voice echoed throughout the white void making Wish jump slightly, "who are you!?" he yelled "and why am I here!?"

"calm down buddy, I'm sure you must be confused right now and I don't blame ya" the voice said "and you can just call me 'Voice' and I brought you here today to meet alternate versions of yourself"

"okay.... Voice, but may I ask why?"

"because I said so" they said

Wish sighed in defeat even though he didn't put up much of a fight to begin with, "fine" he said "who am I meeting up with first?"

"the Original, Dream Sans!" they said, excitement in their voice, "good luck Wish!" they added

Wish silently cursed under his breath, he knew about the alternate versions of himself and his friends from his past timeline and he was fine meeting them then, but he just hoped he doesn't run into the more.... Concerning versions of himself well here. But another thought came to his mind, would they remember him? Or were their minds erased after the wish to?

"are you all right?" a different voice asked, he turned around and saw-

≿━━━━━━━━༺💫༻━━━━━━━━≾

Dreamtale = Dream:

-Dream, or more specifically, the Original one. He had forgotten what he looked like before the whole 'timeline reset' so it was interesting seeing what was his past self again