Do We Have A Deal~? (Chapter 3)

No one's Pov:

He chuckled "you can call me Fang"

"why are you here, how are you here and how do you know about the wish?" Wish asked as he took a few steps back, feeling a little uncomfortable with the situation at hand. So many questions went through his head, who was this guy? Why was he here? What did he want? 

Fang teleported behind him "Wish, was it now?" 

Wish looked behind him, only to see he was now gone. He had a hunch that Fang was now in front of him, it wouldn't be the first time he's dealt with someone like him. Wish looked in front of him, he was indeed correct, Fang was two or three inches away from his face, his smirk still present

"awww... I thought that would have gave you a little scare" he said as he stood up straight, he sighed "oh well..."

"you never told me why you're here and how you know about... My 'situation'."

"I'm here to help~"

"help?"

Fang once again teleported behind him, he put his hand on his shoulder "that's what I said, no?" he said in his ear. Wish didn't bother looking at him, he knew he was going to teleport in front of him anyways. Fang chuckled as he let go of Wish's shoulder and backed up 

"how did you get here? Ink has this world set up in such a way that only he and close friends can enter it freely"

Fang teleported in front of him before responding "unlike any other being in this Multiverse I can leave and enter Au's and void's as I please" he put his hand over his mouth as he laughed a little "even other Multiverse's if I wanted to"

Before Wish could ask about his other questions Fang spoke "and before you ask on how I know about your situation, again, all you need to know is that I have my ways"

Wish looked away from him "why do you even want to help me?"

"I don't want to, I have to, it's unfortunately my job" Fang turned away from him as his smile fell

"I see. But I don't need your help, with anything. So why are you here" 

"you want to see your brother happy again? Right? You want him to care for you like you do for him, correct?"

Wish stayed quiet, his eye sockets widened as he clenched his fist

Fang looked back at him, his smirk coming back "I'll take that expression on your face as a yes" he turned around, the rest of his body now facing Wish. He walked closer to him and kneeled down to his level "I can make that happen, I can make what you actually wished for happen"

Wish closed his eyes and shook his head, was he telling him the truth? Or was he just messing with him? 

Fang got up and walked a little away from him "and all I ask in return is thet you help me destroy that wishing-well. I'll be free from this stupid job and you'll have your brother back, it really is a win-win situation, if I say so myself"

Wish looked down, refusing to make eye contact with him, so many thoughts running through his mind at once, should he trust him...? He had a gut feeling telling him not to... But... All he's ever wanted was to have his brother back and for him to be happy... But he could be lying. Is it really possible for him to do that...? 

Fang looked annoyed at the lack of response from Wish, but he still smiled. He teleported behind him, his smile growing into one more mischievous "answer my question, Wish."

"....." 

"Do we have a deal~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the picture that was supposed to be the top but just in case it doesn't show up I put it down here