A Celebration Party And 'New' Friends? (Chapter 10)

The picture was made a few months ago, sorry it's bad

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~A week later~

Ink had, once again left Wish alone in the house without any way of contacting him or anyone. Wish got used to this but it's still kind of annoying, waking up just to see your friend gone and having no way of contacting him to see if he was okay, luckily, Blue was coming over to invite the both of them for breakfast at his place, looks like only Wish will be getting his famous breakfast tacos.

"thanks again for inviting me over" Wish said as he helped Blue with the dishes

"your welcome Wish, and thanks for helping me with the dishes again"

Wish smiled a little and nodded

"hey Wish"

"yes Blue?"

"I don't know if you remember yet but I was wondering if you remembered what your life was like before being turned to stone?"

"may I ask why you wish to know?"

"I'm curious, I know a lot of people's stories and how they were before something happened to them or there Au, so I'm just a little curious about yours, plus, I'm assuming you're a 'Sans' and it's not everyday you see or hear about an Au with two 'Sanses' in it, that are supposed to be there I should add"

Wish nodded "I see, so you like listening to people's stories about their past?"

Blue nodded "yeah, sorry if it's a little weird, but it's actually saved me quite a lot of trouble, like with Vio, me and him like to joke around and some of are jokes are not age-appropriate for a younger audience I'll be honest, but I know what happened to him and why he is the way he is so I know what to avoid and what not to say when talking to him"

Wish nodded "I see, unfortunately I still do not remember much, but when I start to I'll make sure to tell you and Ink"

"I wouldn't recommend telling Ink, as much as I love the guy he's kind of a blabbermouth with no filter"

Wish laughed a little "I know Blue, but if he asks about it I'm not going to keep it a secret from him"

Blue nodded "okay Wish, don't say I didn't warn ya"

Wish laughed again

"anyways~ on a different topic, me, Vio and Lust we're thinking about hanging out somewhere in the next few weeks and I was wondering if you wanted to join us"

"am I allowed to?"

"of course you are, I wouldn't have asked you if you weren't allowed to join, I already asked the two of them and they said it was fine"

Wish nodded "thank you for your offer, I'll have to think about it though"

Blue nodded

After finishing the dishes the two of them left the kitchen and entered the living room to see Carrot and Fang sleeping on the couch

"ugh... What a lazy bones..." Blue said as he pinch the bridge of his 'nose', before Blue could go over to his brother his phone started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID before answering "hey Ink, what's up?" he asked

Wish couldn't hear what they were saying so he sat at the table where they ate breakfast as he waited for Blue to finish his call.  After a few minutes Blue ended the call and looked at Wish "we need to head back to Ink's place, he needs you for something"

Wish nodded and got up

~~~

When the four them arrived at the house all the lights were turned off, the three of them exchange confused glances as Fang looked around the area for anything of suspicion from Wish's arms, he could smell a lot more people then just the four of them. Wish walked towards the door, Blue and Carrot following close behind him