Wish's Redesign

I apologize if there is any misspelling in the profile or some things aren't correct, due to the canvas I was using it was extremely laggy and I couldn't find myself caring at the end

(I actually posted this on Deviantart as well hence why right next to the abilities is 'more in-depth details in the description', but I don't want to force you guys to go to there just to read more about him, I personally hate it when people do that but sometimes I know they don't have a choice)

More in-depth description on the abilities:

-Empathy: this gives him the ability to sense people's emotions, it does not work on those who don't have a soul though, like Ink (and Curse)

-Teleportation: self-explanatory, he can only teleport to places he knows of or if he can sense someone's emotions there. He currently is unable to teleport.

-Au Hopping: again self-explanatory. He currently is unable to travel the Au's freely without help.

-Healing Magic: unlike how healing magic is usually green his is golden. He can still use this ability it's just not as powerful as it usually would be.

-Granting Wishes: being the Guardian Wishes and all he has the ability to grant wishes, he can only grant others wishes and not his own. He chooses not to do so due to it taking up lot of his power to grant even the smallest wish, as of this moment he's weak without his soul and will not take the risk.

-Forcefield: his forcefield is a golden-ish yellow with what looks to be stars all over it in different shapes and sizes, the stars are barely noticeable until you look at it closely. When people are in said forcefield it will slowly start to heal them. The longer it is up the more power it will take from Wish, the maximum he can have it up for is 5 minutes, any more than that and he will pass out. (I'm going to start calling it a Wish-Field because I can)

-Positive Aura: despite now being the Guardian of Wishes & Negativity he still has his positive aura, but he can actually somewhat control it now, he can't when he gets overly happy though and much like you expect it makes the people around him happy and more likely to interact with him, which he does mind a little bit. His positive aura does not work on people without souls.
____________________

Outfit description (before we begin I would just like you all to know I am horrible at describing outfits but I will never get better at it if I don't try):

Wish wears a purple suit vest that fades into a darker purple at the bottom, he wears a black undershirt with black sleeves that he has rolled up to reveal his pitch-black gloves which are meant to help him hide his liquid negativity covered hands when it starts appearing. He has a dark gray belt around his waist and dark blue jeans along with brown boots with golden-ish yellow details. He wears a golden crown that fits his head perfectly to ensure it doesn't fall off, he has a purple star I patch that covers his left eye making it so he has to rely on his right.