Training With The Royal Guard Himself (Chapter 6)

~With the Stars and Wish~

It was currently 6 PM, Ink and Wish were in the living room as Blue prepared dinner for the three of them, Lust left after lunch

"what do you remember from your past?" Ink asked Wish 

"I don't really remember..." 

"hm, well hopefully you'll remember someday... Maybe Sci could help!" Ink looked towards the kitchen and yelled "hey Blue!" 

"yeah?" he yelled back 

"do you think Sci could help Wish get his memories back?" 

Blue poked his head out of the kitchen and looked at him "maybe, I'm not really sure though, but we should wait and see if he gets is memories back on his own beforehand" 

Ink nodded "okay Blue" 

Blue went back into the kitchen as Ink looked back at Wish

"so, can you like actually grant wishes?"

"I believe so, why?" 

"what are your limitations with them? If you have any" 

"oh... Let me think..." he said as he looked down 

"I don't know, I technically just got this power, I'm not even sure if I can! Why did I say that...?

"Wish, calm down" Fang said... In his head...? Before Wish could say or do anything Fang cut him off "before you ask, yes I'm in your head

"okay, two questions, why and how?

"because I can. Now, I actually know what you can and can't do, so are you going to listen or are you going to make yourself look like a fool?

"fine...

"good, the rules are about your 'Wish granting powers' is that you can't bring people back from the dead, you can't make someone fall in love with another, you can't give someone unlimited power and world domination, you can't make things come to life, you can't give someone all the riches in the world and you can't bring back Au's, I would recommend leaving the last one out, for what I hope is obvious reasons"

"thanks.... I guess"

"yeah, sure, whatever

Wish looked at Ink "I can't bring people back from the dead, I can't make someone fall in love with another, I can't give someone unlimited power and world domination, I can't make things come to life and I can't give someone all the riches in the world" 

"cool!" 

"why do you want to know?" 

"I'm just curious. And can you grant your own wishes?" he asked 

"no you can't" 

He shook his head "I can't" 

"what!? That's so stupid! You can grant others, but you can't grant your own!?"

Wish shrugged "there's not much I can do about it, it's just how that power works" 

"well it's stupid..." 

"Dinners ready!" Blue yelled

Ink look towards the kitchen "okay Blue, thank you" Ink yelled before looking back at Wish "let's go Wish" 

Wish nodded

~The next day~

Around 6Am Wish woke up and got ready for the day, Fang was asleep on the end of the bed so he didn't have to worry about him just yet. He headed downstairs and made breakfast for his self and Ink, Fang doesn't like eating 'human food' apparently so he didn't have to worry about making him anything.