Chapter 1

Intro:

Tenguu city...a beautiful place with much to do and a stunning history behind it. The only downside are the space quakes that happen so often. Space quakes? Yeah the natural disasters without any known reason behind it.

New to the city...a strong, fearless boy with a secret power...a cool attitude and his hair always looking nice under his hat...(Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): This city is really big...nothing compared to home...
There were specific reasons why you were here. You, (Y/N) (L/N), are a member of the secret squad: The Stardust Crusaders...and you got called by the government to help the AST with the spirit issues in that town. Well you weren't forced they just asked you and also the money they offered you was very interesting so you accepted it with the whole Stardust Crusaders.

The others were still doing their own things and activities to fit into the city.

You on the other side already had the first day of school to integrate into the city without being suspicious. Your friend Kakyoin, also a member of the Stardust Crusaders, will join school later as he had other things to do...at least he said that. You were sure that he's just wasting time with stupid stuff.

You got out of thoughts as you stood in front of the door.

(Y/N): Well then...

You knocked the door very hard almost breaking it.

Teacher: W-What uhmm...oh...it's you come in.

You opened the door as you stepped inside.

Teacher: As I mentioned...we get a new student today...(Y/N) (L/N).

Girl 1: He is so muscular...

Girl 2: And so tall...

They were already stunned by your appearance and the girls whispered about you looking great as the teacher asked you: Can you please tell the class something abo...(L/N)?

(Y/N): I'm taking a seat now...

You walked through the class noticing that there was only one seat next to a girl with black hair which would cover one of her eyes.

You didn't even ask but dragged the chair out and took the seat next to her which would make all the girls yelling at the girl next to you, named Kurumi, and being extremely jealous

(Y/N): Yare, yare...

Kurumi: Hmm...I think especially here in Japan you could be a bit nicer and not decline the teacher's wish to introduce yourse...