Chapter 8

The day after...

(Y/N): I don't get it mom...last time I knew why you became that sick but again...

Holy: I tell you I just have a little fever.

(Y/N): No...it has to do with the stands...somethings not right. We'll try to find it out as soon as possible. Just try to sleep as long as you can and eat healthy food...also...

You sighed: We have a guest...

The woman you meant opened the door as she almost screamed: My baby are you ok!?

Holy: Mom! I didn't know you where on the city.

Both were happy as they went for a big hug.

It was your grandmother...Suzie Q.

Suzie Q: Oh my god (Y/N) you became so big since I saw you the last time.

(Y/N): Grandma you saw me 2 weeks ago...

Suzie Q: You're only getting ill my daughter don't you eat any healthy food.

Holy: I am but I don't know why this is happening...

Suzie Q: Don't worry your father is cooking for us. Delicious food will let you forget about the pain.

(Y/N): Hmm...I'm going away then...

Suzie Q held you by your shirt: No way! You have to stay with us! Come on if you don't eat you won't grow.

(Y/N): Yare, yare...I feel like you all adopted me.

So you stayed as you, your grandpa Joseph, your mom Holy and your grandma Suzie Q ate together. It wasn't that bad but you just hate it when your mom and grandma treat you like a child.

With Polnareff...

Polnareff and Iggy went for a little walk. They still discovered new things in the city as they found many new shops, parks and entertaining things.

Polnareff: This city is beautiful. Almost half as beautiful as my hometown and that's something.

Iggy: *barking*.

Polnareff's and Iggy's thoughts were interrupted as they stood in front of a big shop showing the new clothing collection. Even something for dogs.

Polnareff: Hmmm...30% off on everything! We can't ignore that Iggy!

Iggy: *barking in agreement*.

So it happened. A 3 hour adventure in and out.

In these 3 hours the man and the dog managed to find the best...funkiest...most decent looking clothes that matched perfect together.

Polnareff especially liked the new collection from Paris as Iggy tried on some clothes made for dogs my designers.

What happened meanwhile...

Miku, Natsumi and Yoshino were going out in the city together.

Miku with some makeup, a hat and some glasses so she wouldn't get recognized.
Natsumi: Do we have to go here...I can feel the people laughing about me being ugly...

Miku: Hehe come on Natsumi. A girl as beautiful as you...it would be unfair if we don't show you to the people.

Yoshino: I-I think you look good today Natsumi.

Natsumi: Just...let's go somewhere to eat I'm hungry...

???: Then let me invite you three to eat something.

Miku: Who...oh no...

It was Noriaki Kakyoin appearing out of nowhere as he began to talk: I already discovered many things here and now a great restaurant here. Let me invite you.

Yoshino: I...I don't know if Natsumi and Miku agree...I-I wouldn't mind...
Natsumi: Are you crazy? That's the guy who attacked us.

Miku: I think I didn't hear you baka...and why are you here?

Kakyoin: To check if you girls don't cause any problems. That's why I want to invite you so I can always check on you. Hey...you're popular right?

Miku: I'm an idol yes...Miku Izayoi.

Kakyoin: Ok then...*best acting skills loading*...OH MY GOD IT'S MIKU IZAYOI I THINK I'M DRIVING CRAZY!!!

Everyone: Miku Izayoi? Where?

Miku (panicking): BAKA! OK, OK YOU CAN INVITE US STOP IT, STOP IT!

Kakyoin: Sorry guys I was false. She just looked similar.

Everyone: Awwww...

So Kakyoin brought the blue haired innocent girl, the mad idol and the little witch to a great restaurant.

Time skip...

Kakyoin: Don't look at the money I am paying...order the most expensive food it's really good here.

Miku: Grrr...why do you have to destroy our day together...

Kakyoin: Hehe calm down. I just want to protect you from possible threats.

Natsumi: We're three spirits...we don't need you to defend ourselves.

Kakyoin: Well...if a stand user attacks you then you are screwed...we saw that yesterday.

Miku: Wait...ok there is something I'm interested in!

Kakyoin: Feel free to ask me.

Miku: What's a stand?

Kakyoin: Hmm...how should I describe it to a non stand user...ok so there is this kind if gho...

Suddenly they heard a woman screaming. The woman was missing her bag and a thief was running away with it.

Woman: Ahhh please help me! All my money is in there.

The people there just watched the thief running away as everyone was scared that he might we armed.

Yoshino: Oh no the poor woman...

Natsumi: Maybe I can help...

Miku: Great idea Natsumi use your an...

Suddenly the man slipped and fell to the floor. He couldn't stand up until some men came to beat the thief up and bring the bag back to the woman. The woman thanked the man without knowing who the real hero is.

Miku: Wait...ok maybe he slipped but what was holding him down.

Kakyoin smiled: Magical right?

Miku: No...you didn't do that you just sat there starring at me the whole time.

Kakyoin: Stand power my girl...you will find out soon.

The waiter came and brought some fruits as a starter.

All three girls grabbed some apples and strawberries as they were curious.

Natsumi: Tell us...how did you do it...what is a stand?

Kakyoin: Hmmm...it's something only a few people have. It's something like a ghost always with you. The only ones who can see him are other stand users so if my stand attacked you, you would see nothing.

Miku: That's just unfair!

Kakyoin: That's why I'm here with you. Anyways Natsumi...that was your name right...can you pass me the cherry over there they are my favourite.

Natsumi: Oh...here.

She grabbed some and gave them to Kakyoin.

Kakyoin: Thanks...

Kakyoin put the cherry in his mouth as he did what Kakyoin would do with a cherry.

Kakyoin: Rero rero rero rero rero rero, rero rero rero rero rero rero...

Miku: Ewww ok...anyways...do all your friends have different stands?

Kakyoin: Of course...they are different with their abilities..

Ending: