Chapter 12

Intro:

Westcott (the leader of D.E.M): Look how he destroyed you, Ellen. Your body is a complete mess it may take some time for you to regenerate.

Ellen: This bastard is strong...very strong. He did all of that to me without moving a finger...I just can't tell how he did it...

Westcott: Well the Stardust Crusaders possess the power of the Stands.

Ellen: Stands?

Westcott: Invisible ghosts chasing after them...they follow them wherever they go, and their power is incredible. Only Inverse spirits might have a chance against these powers. Also...they are invisible for people who don't own stands so a wizard or a spirit will have a huge disadvantage when fighting a Stand user.

Ellen: Yeah I understand why you called them to help you but they don't want to catch the spirits for us...this boy (Y/N) realized that it's not only because of the city's safety but also our goals which have to do with the spirits.

Westcott: Ellen, Ellen you are as cute as you always are so unknowing...

Ellen: What should that mean?

Westcott: Whoever lives in this world and doesn't evolve will become weak. If you adapt to new forces, you will be at the top. And the top rules over the weak.

He smiled evilly.

Ellen: Huh?

Westcott: Wizards and Spirits are not my main targets anymore I evolved...

Ellen: I got it...you're trying to obtain the power of Stands!!!

Westcott: No.

Ellen: What? That makes absolutely no sense!

Westcott: What can I do with a stand...that 6 head squad and their Stands are more powerful than everything else in this world...

Ellen: Then...what do you want if you don't seek for a stand or spirit powers?
Westcott: There is something. It will be hard to master but not impossible.

Ellen: Can you stop with all that talking it tell it to me now!

Westcott: No...you wouldn't understand it anyway...hehehe...I did some research...there is something stronger than stands...something that would make me invincible...and then this world is my own kingdom.

and then this world is my own kingdom

Ellen: *Sighs*...I'm done with that I'm just going to rest up. Tell me when you need me again.

Westcott: Take some time to rest Ellen...we have big plans...big, big plans.

Ellen left as Westcott continued to talk to himself.

Westcott: The Stardust Crusaders will continue to work for the D.E.M until the thing with the spirits is fixed...that's my time to wipe them off this world at once...the spirits and the Stand users...and then this world will meet their god...Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott.

Meanwhile with (Y/N)...

You sat in class as your teacher would introduce a new student...no one else than your mate.

Kakyoin: Hello there dear class!

The girls in class except for Kurumi, Origami, and Tohka jumped out of their seats as they never saw a boy that beautiful.

(Y/N): Yare, Yare...

Girls: Please, please tell us your name!

Kakyoin: Hehe calm down everyone. My name is Noriaki Kakyoin. I'm new to the city and hope that you all will help me to fit in...

There was no seat free so Kakyoin was allowed to pick one student to share a desk with.

Kakyoin: That's nice...

You and Kakyoin planned that...you wanted to secretly gather information about someone.

Kakyoin: I will...share a seat with this boy over there.

He pointed towards Shido.

Shido: Oh...you mean me?

Kakyoin: I hope that's no problem...

Shido (thoughts): This is no coincidence...what did they plan.

Kakyoin: Come on don't give me that look...you just look like a nice guy.

Shido: No, no it's not like that...yeah you can sit here of course.

Kakyoin sat down next to Shido.

Tohka (thoughts): Hmm...I don't like that.

Origami (thoughts): We still don't know that much about them...Shido must be protected.

Kurumi (thoughts): Why didn't he pick his friend (Y/N)...if I would only be able to use my Zafkiel to look into his past...that information might be crucial for us. They know way more about us than we about them...what happened at their "world-saving action" by defeating that vampire...a simple vampire why is that so important...but don't worry...I will find it out soon...

Kurumi secretly grinned without you noticing.

??? POV

???: There he is...the boy who has the power of magical, powerful creatures called ghost...he's what I need...

??? looked at Shido from an angle nobody looked at...nobody would notice.

???: If I can fulfill this assignment then I will be the richest man in the world...

He silently waited until the lesson was over...until the break...all the time starring on Shido and trying to control himself.

(Y/N) (thoughts): Something is wrong...

You looked over to Kakyoin as he gave you the same look.

Kakyoin (thoughts): We just have that instinct...it's the same feeling we had in Egypt.

Shido walked outside on the halls with the girls following him.

(Y/N): Kakyoin...you seem like you're also worried. Let's follow them.

Kakyoin: Yes, I guess something unusual will happen soon.

??? (secretly walking through the ventilation shafts so he would catch attention): These girls are the spirits...there will be a moment the boy will be separated...

An evil grin formed itself on the man's face as this might be the end of Shido Itsuka.

Ending :