Chapter 2

Intro:

(Y/N): Why am I even a member of this gang...Kakyoin and Polnareff are always thinking with their lower body half and the old man is doing stupid stuff with Avdol...and what am I doing!!!

Yoshino was sitting in front of you eating some food in a small room in the DEM headquarters.

Yoshino liked the food as she had a smile on her face.

(Y/N): Ok little one...let's make it easy. Tell me why you caused that space quake.
Yoshino: I...*swallows her food*...I didn't do it on purpose. I just got nervous as I lost my puppet...

(Y/N): Does your puppet also have spirit abilities.

Yoshino: Y-Yes...

(Y/N): Listen...you're not doing it on purpose but...people can die easily through space quakes.

Yoshino: I...I would never kill someone...

(Y/N): At least not on purpose.

Yoshino: I...I was sealed but I just got emotional...

(Y/N): Sealed?

Yoshino: There is a boy named Shido Itsuka. He can seal us all...means we are able to live normal lives that's what he promised us.

(Y/N): So everytime you get emotional you can break free from the seal, right?

Yoshino: I think...that might be true...

(Y/N): What should I do with you...you're like a bomb that could explode everytime...

Yoshino: I...Please don't kill me.

(Y/N): I won't kill you if you're not going to hurt someone. But...

The room exploded from outside making (Y/N) fly away and crashing against the wall.

Yoshino: Tohka!!!

Tohka: Yoshino! We will save you! Are you alright?

Natsumi: We knew that they caught you...come with us.

Kotori: I will stop the AST troops.

Shido: Yoshino!

Yoshino: Shido you too?

You stand up from the ground: Shido? Like Shido Itsuka!!!

Shido: Hey don't come near Yoshino!
You approached him.

Shido stood in front of Yoshino: If you come any closer, I will hurt you.

That was enough for you to notice his threat.

Shido: You cruel people don't want to let the spirits live a peaceful life! Stop now.

You stood in front of Shido.

Shido: As you want it! Sandalphon!!!

He summoned a sword...a big one.

(Y/N) (thoughts): Interesting boy.

Shido: Now sto...

(Y/N): STAR PLATINUM!

Star Platinum: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora...ORAAAAAAA!!!!

He punched Shido for some time as he gave him a final punch against the wall.

Tohka: Shido!!!

Kotori: Shido! You bastard.