Chapter 7

Intro:

Ellen: Listen...let's just forget it I think I understood you...

Kurumi (thoughts): Why are these six so strong...what are their abilities...what are their weapons...

(Y/N): Yare, yare...you really thought after trying to kill innocents...and most importantly punching me in the stomach...

Kurumi (thoughts): They act more like heroes and they are known for that...I did some research but...their powers are unknown...

Star Platinum got ready.

Kurumi (thoughts): Still...they aren't holding back that much they hurt people if they have too...especially (Y/N) (L/N)...

(Y/N): I would let you go without a punishment!!!

Star Platinum began to attack.

(Y/N): Only on this way it won't happen once more!

Kurumi (thoughts): Again! This thing he calls Star Platinum...and after every time he says it...

Star Platinum: ORAAA!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!
Kurumi (thoughts): It's an unknown force working for him...he has to do nothing...how...how...is it possible that...his angel or weapon is...invisible?

Star Platinum completely destroyed Ellen Mira Mathers as she lay on the ground moaning in pain.

(Y/N) (talking to the AST troops): Bring this woman to our special hospital. And then take the rest of the day off...we are taking care of the spirits from now on.

All the girls nodded and didn't try to avoid your commands because of fear.
(Y/N): And now to you...well we got them all except this boy.

Tohka: You can do whatever you want to us but you hurt Shido and we won't accept that.

(Y/N): Huh...for the boy...oh that's how it is.

You smiled slightly.

Origami: Shido saved us all...we will protect him until the end.

Avdol smiled slightly.

Miku: Darling is a good person...there is no reason in hunting him.

Polnareff and Iggy smiled slightly.

Yamai sisters: Shido would do everything for us...so we would do everything for him too.

Joseph smiled.

Natsumi: He doesn't even care if we cause problems...he's giving us all a chance.

Kakyoin smiled.

Suddenly the ropes that were holding all the girls were burnt away.

Spirit girls: Huh?

Avdol: If we just knew from the beginning that you didn't want to cause problems...but try to protect someone you like that much...we wouldn't have hurt you. You guys really have honour in doing so much for your friend.

Polnareff: Hmm...this boy must be lucky to have all those girls on his side.
Kakyoin: What do you think (Y/N)? What should we do with them?

(Y/N): *sighs*...maybe we will find an option for peace...I have to talk with the D.E.M but it's our goal to stop the constant space quakes.

Yoshino: W-We can stop them I promise.

(Y/N): I think so too because...

Joseph: From now on you are being watched and checked by the Stardust Crusaders.

Avdol: We will be with you until we are sure you are no threat anymore.

Iggy: *barking*.

(Y/N): Anyways...there is someone I want to talk to in private...just between 2 people. A specific girl I told something...and she ignored it.

You looked at Kurumi with a serious face.

Kurumi: Ara, ara...you wouldn't punish me right?

Origami: Didn't you see what he did to Ellen Mathers?

(Y/N): Everyone else is allowed to go home...and you five.

You looked at your squad.

(Y/N): Start to integrate into this city...I'm done with doing all the sh*t on my own.

Avdol: We are...Joseph and me made new friends when we went to the solarium.
(Y/N): AVDOL WHY WOULD YOU GO INTO A...nevermind...everyone except you Kurumi get out of my eyes...I don't want to see anything over natural for the rest of the day.

Kakyoin made his way to Miku.

Kakyoin: Such a beauty. Hey how does a little coffee with just us two sound?

Miku: I'm only dating my darling! Go away!

She stepped on Kakyoin's foot making him holding it in pain.

Joseph: Hahaha...boy you don't know how to talk to girls.

Kakyoin smiled: And you do?

Joseph: Oh yes...I was a woman magnet when I was young. You just have to show your dominance that's it...

*Joseph's phone ringing*

Joseph: Hello...oh hey darling I...no, no I'm looking after our dau...she's not that...wait let me talk I...baby trust me I was about to visit her again I'm going right now.

Kakyoin was laughing alongside all the Crusaders with you just smiling a bit.
Kakyoin: Well come on Avdol...let's help Mr Joestar.

Polnareff: Hey you there!

He pointed towards Origami.

Origami: Yes?

Polnareff: Is there a French restaurant in the city. I need a place where I feel like home to flee from possible pressure in the future.

Iggy was sitting on Polnareff's shoulders barking in joy as he grinned evilly.

Origami: Yes...it's not far away from here if you want, I can show you.

Polnareff: Oh thanks...Iggy you're very quiet today I like that...not that noisy monster you are usually...Iggy? IGGY YOU BASTARD! GO TO THE BUSHES IF YOU CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!!!

Origami tried to hold it but smiled slightly as she tried not to laugh: I-I can also show you a public bath if you want.

Polnareff: Guess I'll need it...thank you very much Iggy.

Iggy: *making fun of Polnareff*.

Everyone left after a while as it was only you and Kurumi.

(Y/N): Why did you try to catch me with those girls?

Kurumi: Come on...you really thought I would listen to you immediately.

(Y/N): I'll tell you this...the others are going to watch that your friends make no mistakes but I...I am going to be your stalker. I will notice when you do something evil... if you hurt someone, use your abilities wrong. I will even know when you think about doing so.

Kurumi: Ara, ara...you are stalking me? Naughty boy...ok but no peeking when I'm dressing up. I promise to be a brave girl.

She turned around and slowly left.

(Y/N): Yare, dare...this girl is weird...

This day it was your relaxing day as you did nothing for the rest of the day and just enjoyed the city.

Ending: