Chapter 4

Intro:

Kurumi had to admit her defeat. Star Platinum stole her angel Zafkiel and she got handcuffed with special handcuffs blocking her abilities.

You went home to your mom as Kurumi was being held there at the D.E.M headquarters. They will look if she really has no more weapons and tomorrow you will talk to her.

(Y/N): Mom?

Your mom was sick still being weak. She tried to sleep but the pain stopped her.

Holy: (Y/N) my son...don't worry I'm *coughing* I'm ok...

(Y/N): The old man cut some fruits for you...come on they are good now.

You helped her to sit up as she started to eat some of them.

She took one and tried to feed you as well.

(Y/N): No mom...it's for you I don't want any.

Holy: Come on just one...

(Y/N):*Sighs*...just one...

She fed you as your mother smiled a bit.

Holy: No matter how popular, strong or old you are...you will always be my little son.

(Y/N): Try to rest now...I'm turning the lights off now good night.

Holy: Good night my son...

You walked out of the room as Kakyoin teased you: A mommy's boy...hehehe...*gets punched into the stomach by (Y/N)* arghhh...

You went for a last walk through Tenguu City to check the situation.
(Y/N): This city is a nightmare...D.E.M already detected over 10 spirits...all female. At least that makes it easier to say who could be a spirit. Well I will just eliminate them all or at least make sure no more people will die.

You continued the walk as you stood in front of the D.E.M headquarters.

(Y/N): Hmm...it was planned for tomorrow bit since I'm here.

It was late into the night with your squad sleeping at home as you went inside the building. Nobody was there anymore just some few guards greeting you formally after knowing you are from the Stardust Crusaders.

(Y/N): Where is this stupid girl?

Ast assistant: She's in the 7th floor boss. It's a prison made for humans and spirits.

You didn't even thank him for the information but took the elevator.
The 7th floor wasn't that high so you immediately reached it.

You opened the doors and went into the cell noticing that Kurumi is not sleeping but looking up to the wall as you ripped her off her thoughts.

(Y/N): Hey B*tch! The music plays here.

Kurumi: Huh? Oh it's you...I thought you'll come tomorrow.

(Y/N): Plans changed...I don't want to do any spirit stuff tomorrow...

Kurumi: Well...if you're so strong why didn't you just kill me?

(Y/N): I just wanna talk first. So miss Kurumi Tokisaki...or better known as Nightmare...you have over 10000 lives on your account. 10000 humans you killed without any space quakes.

Kurumi: Well it's not like I wanted to but they left me no choice. And all I killed were rapi...

(Y/N): Listen girl...

You slapped her hard as she almost fell of the chair she was cuffed on.

Kurumi: Ouch...why?

(Y/N): Don't you play dumb with me! I've met people even more dangerous and evil than you...I've met people killing innocent people and trying to destroy the whole world, kill humanity and things even worse. My grandfather even fought against someone who killed his own race and do you know what we did with them?

Kurumi: N-No...

(Y/N): We killed them! Yes we managed to save the humanity a couple of times. And then there is someone like you causing this massacre because they left you no choice? Girl you are a waste of my time.

Kurumi: I...I just defended myself a couple of times...and others...I don't kill for fun and...
(Y/N): I defended myself often too you don't have to act like the victim...can you imagine what kind of horror you are for the people?

Kurumi: I...I...listen...

(Y/N): Tell me...were you born as a spirit!!!

Kurumi: N-No...I wasn't...there was this other spirit...she gave me the powers...I do...

(Y/N): Enough now the next question...do you now any more spirits in this town?

Kurumi: Yes I...

(Y/N): STAR PLATINUM!!!

Kurumi: NO WAIT!!!

She closed her eyes as she only heard the sound of metal getting destroyed.

Kurumi: The handcuffs!

(Y/N): And here is your weapon.

You threw Zafkiel at her.

Kurumi: B-But why?

(Y/N): I will let you go under one condition. Tomorrow you WILL be at school and you WILL help me to find the other spirits...and I will also get this boy he's going into our class as well.

Kurumi: I don't want to protect them but to be honest...I am the only spirit causing deaths the others didn't kill a human for a long time now.

(Y/N): You and them are ticking bombs don't you understand that BAKA! I'm close to slap you again.

Kurumi still felt the pain from the other slap as her cheek still was red: I'll help you...

(Y/N): Don't try anything stupid...I will always find you.

You broke a window for her and then headed towards the elevator.

(Y/N): Now get out of my eyes sl*t. Tomorrow you will be in school!

Kurumi: Ara, ara...this man really knows how to scare someone.

She fled.

With Kurumi alone...

Kurumi: Grrr...this man embarrassed me so hard...normally I never let anyone drag me down like this. I still don't understand his power...he calls it Star Platinum like an angel but I never see anything!

Ending: