Chapter 31

Intro:

(Y/N) had to do a  little bit more than just saving people as it was a trap set by kars, who now is dead due to Avdol and Iggy's. After (Y/N) beat like 30 vampires and saved the people he was running to help the others. Well, he wasn't alone. When fighting a special spirit girl came to help him.

Kurumi was fighting on his side as she promised it.

(Y/N): We have to be fast! Something's not right!

Kurumi: Then let's go!

Meanwhile...

Miku: Kakyoin please stand up! Talk to me! Stay here!

Joseph: DIOOOO!!! You already almost killed him back then you bastard! I will make sure to end it once and for all!!!

Miku: Kakyoin is...

He was obviously dead only that Miku didn't accept that.

Miku: Kakayoin...KAKYOIN!!!

She screamed all the pain in the air as loud as she could. Thunders hut the ground and she began to shine bright.

Dio just got up again: Huh? What's that?

(Y/N) from the far distance: What's that?

Kurumi: Could it be?

In the Fraxinus...

Polnareff: Nani?

Kotori: Reine...what's happening?

Reine: An...Inverse?

Miku's feelings were too chaotic causing her spirit powers to go negative.

Dio: Oh...did I make you a little bit too mad?

Dio smiled as he was still very confident.

Miku was angrier than ever: YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!

Joseph: ARGHH! FOR KAKYOIN!

All the other spirits together with Joseph and the inverse Miku rushed over to Dio sending him flying.

Dio: WRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Miku: I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!

She used her energy to make Dio fly around hitting many walls and getting hurt.

Dio: ARGHHH!!!

Joseph: HERMIT PURPLE!!!

(Y/N) and Kurumi were about to arrive in a minute. Same for the people in the Fraxinus.

Dio was exhausted almost collapsing.

Dio: Idiots...

They all were standing in front of him.

Miku: Any last words?

Dio: Last words...hahaha...hahaha...AHAHAHAHAHHA!

Joseph: Huh...wait is...OH GOD!!! HERMIT PURPLE!!!!

He used it to push all the spirits far away from the dead zone as he still was in himself.

Miku: JOSEPH YOU IDIOT! THAT'S MY REVENGE!

Kaguya: Mister Joestar!

Dio: ZA WARUDO!!!

Time stopped.

(Dio's laugh and time stop were similar to this video)

Dio: Yeah...the beautiful power of The world! I remember when I could stop time for a blink of an eye. Then it went up to two and then three. I can now stop time for even more than 5 seconds. And it is going to be longer and longer.

He was walking towards the helpless old man Joseph Joestar. As he was about to hit him he realized.

Dio: Oh yes Joseph...you were using Hamon to protect your body I almost forgot. It gave me a little trouble a hundred years ago...but it's powerless in comparison to The World.

He took a very sharp knife as it was clear what he was about to do.

Dio: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAA!!!

The knife was thrown and stopped close before it sliced through Joseph's neck.

Dio: The grandson of Jonathan, Joseph...you are now dead.

Dio looked at the girls far away as he smiled and put a finger in the air.

Dio: One more second...

He put that finger down as he grinned evilly.

Dio: Zero...

Time resumed as the spirits had to look at that awful picture of the knife cutting down deep into the old man's neck.

Natsumi: OH GOD!

Yoshino: AHHH!!! He's...

Miku: MISTER JOESTAR!!!

He fell to the ground and the spirits wanted to run to him as

Joseph: B-BAKAS! STAY BACK!!!

Spirits: Huh?

Joseph: R-Run...please...don't go near him...

They began to have some small little tears.

Yuzuru: Bu mister Joestar...

Joseph: K-Keep your...d-distance...stay away please...stay away I beg you...

Dio just smiled.

Joseph: Please...your lives are more worth...than this...

And he fainted.

The spirits were shocked...more than just that.

Miku was almost crying again. She wasn't even at 100% but the deaths of the two Crusaders had her fired up and Dio felt the threat.

Dio: I should kill her off quick. Well then! Who wants to die first?

???: I want to...if you can.

Dio: Huh who...y-you...N-NANI!!!

Ending: